2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

Crazy season...even better finish.

Patriots fans werent even the saltiest last night.

A lotta good stories with this team from Eli getting his second and avenging his brother to Cruz to JPP. Good stuff.

Crazy season...even better finish.

Patriots fans werent even the saltiest last night.

A lotta good stories with this team from Eli getting his second and avenging his brother to Cruz to JPP. Good stuff.

Originally Posted by Teymur85

Originally Posted by chino905

Just went to modells on chambers street and none of those shirts were there. Also, only size xl and above on all shirts. The smaller sizes are already sold out. I'll check the modells on 34th after work.
pimp.gif
thanks brother. I dont expect them to have the shirts though.

yea no problem. i'm also not expecting them to have those 2 shirts. But i'm on a search for this one.
laugh.gif

p12313687dt.jpg

Originally Posted by Teymur85

Originally Posted by chino905

Just went to modells on chambers street and none of those shirts were there. Also, only size xl and above on all shirts. The smaller sizes are already sold out. I'll check the modells on 34th after work.
pimp.gif
thanks brother. I dont expect them to have the shirts though.

yea no problem. i'm also not expecting them to have those 2 shirts. But i'm on a search for this one.
laugh.gif

p12313687dt.jpg

Congrats to all you fellas who were in this thread all season long.

Nothing better than seeing Brady and Belichick somber as can be once again, but nothing worse knowing the Jets are officially the little brother of the NY football. Hell, the Bills might as well be better ranked than us
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Congrats to all you fellas who were in this thread all season long.

Nothing better than seeing Brady and Belichick somber as can be once again, but nothing worse knowing the Jets are officially the little brother of the NY football. Hell, the Bills might as well be better ranked than us
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Jacobs says he wants to retire a Giant, hopefully Osi will say that
My brother thinks both of them just played their last game in a Giants uni.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Jacobs says he wants to retire a Giant, hopefully Osi will say that
My brother thinks both of them just played their last game in a Giants uni.

Both will not be back, especially when JPP/Cruz will probably want more money. I'd rather pay those two, especially with their age/production.

Someone will pay Manningham as if he is a #1 receiver, he is the 3rd best on this team, he can be replaced.

Both will not be back, especially when JPP/Cruz will probably want more money. I'd rather pay those two, especially with their age/production.

Someone will pay Manningham as if he is a #1 receiver, he is the 3rd best on this team, he can be replaced.

JPP and Cruz need to be given extensions. I know it's early but you cant NOT reward these guys for the season they had.

As far as Mario and Jacobs...

I hope Mario comes back but I don't expect either back. Jacobs said he wants to retire as a NYG but he said some silly things early this season that im sure NYG front office didnt forget we'll see.

Draft wise we need to draft a TE, OL, LB and probably a RB

Great to be champs!

JPP and Cruz need to be given extensions. I know it's early but you cant NOT reward these guys for the season they had.

As far as Mario and Jacobs...

I hope Mario comes back but I don't expect either back. Jacobs said he wants to retire as a NYG but he said some silly things early this season that im sure NYG front office didnt forget we'll see.

Draft wise we need to draft a TE, OL, LB and probably a RB

Great to be champs!

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

DEAD @ Youngin still havin the sig we had from '08
laugh.gif

Until someone makes another one to include last night, I know i'm not doing it.
Still a surreal feeling to beat THAT team in THAT game with THAT Quarterback.

Absolutely amazing!!!!

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

DEAD @ Youngin still havin the sig we had from '08
laugh.gif

Until someone makes another one to include last night, I know i'm not doing it.
Still a surreal feeling to beat THAT team in THAT game with THAT Quarterback.

Absolutely amazing!!!!

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I'll be at the parade very early tomorrow.
pimp.gif

Jealous.  Can't take off work with only a day's notice, and to call out sick would be all sorts of suspicious considering everyone knows I'm a Giant fan.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I'll be at the parade very early tomorrow.
pimp.gif

Jealous.  Can't take off work with only a day's notice, and to call out sick would be all sorts of suspicious considering everyone knows I'm a Giant fan.

Back
Top Bottom