2011 NEW YORK GIANTS SEASON: SUPERBOWL (Draft RB David Wilson, WR Rueben Randle, CB Jayron Hosley)

That sure as hell wasn't pretty, but a wins a win.
pimp.gif

Osi was clutch during that final drive.

Yessir
pimp.gif

Side note, am I the only one who knew the give yourself up rule? If a player chooses he he can intentionally go down and the play is over without him being touched. I think they put that rule in so that an injured player can go down without having to worry about someone piling on to touch him down.

Yessir
pimp.gif

Side note, am I the only one who knew the give yourself up rule? If a player chooses he he can intentionally go down and the play is over without him being touched. I think they put that rule in so that an injured player can go down without having to worry about someone piling on to touch him down.

great game!
and if a player is allowed to give himself up whos to say thats not what Cruz did there? he didnt he thought he got touched clearly but that shouldnt be left for judgment.....if the ref said hey i dont think he gave himself up the giants can say he did he knew he wasnt going to get by them and gave up....they should change the rule that only QBs can give them self up

again Eli wins from behind, kid is clutch.....so many haters on him before the season but what really pissed me was the number of giants fan that hated on him......There are not many QBs in the NFL i would rather have than him

i'm a little worried hes getting hit a lot more than past years

did you see the stat before this game...eli has the exact number of road wins as home and road tds and home tds...easy E
pimp.gif

and  a TE td !

but should we sell high on Osi? i would trade him for a 1st or 2nd or even a above avg TE....pats need help on D and have two good TEs Osi for hernandez??? get it done!

great game!
and if a player is allowed to give himself up whos to say thats not what Cruz did there? he didnt he thought he got touched clearly but that shouldnt be left for judgment.....if the ref said hey i dont think he gave himself up the giants can say he did he knew he wasnt going to get by them and gave up....they should change the rule that only QBs can give them self up

again Eli wins from behind, kid is clutch.....so many haters on him before the season but what really pissed me was the number of giants fan that hated on him......There are not many QBs in the NFL i would rather have than him

i'm a little worried hes getting hit a lot more than past years

did you see the stat before this game...eli has the exact number of road wins as home and road tds and home tds...easy E
pimp.gif

and  a TE td !

but should we sell high on Osi? i would trade him for a 1st or 2nd or even a above avg TE....pats need help on D and have two good TEs Osi for hernandez??? get it done!

What a !+%%%#+ win. I fell asleep in the 3rd Q, woke up to witness the comeback
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Great way to cap off the weekend.

SWAG US OUT! %+$$%!

Great game. There will be a "Cruz Rule" added to the books to cover that situation.
laugh.gif

Nicks is the deal man.

Great game. There will be a "Cruz Rule" added to the books to cover that situation.
laugh.gif

Nicks is the deal man.

What a !+%%%#+ win. I fell asleep in the 3rd Q, woke up to witness the comeback
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Great way to cap off the weekend.

SWAG US OUT! %+$$%!

two 4th quarters TD's for Eli, last one in the same place he threw for a Superbowl ring, same stadium
pimp.gif

two 4th quarters TD's for Eli, last one in the same place he threw for a Superbowl ring, same stadium
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom