* 2011 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Bears flatlining, Vikes dead, Lions escape, Packers hiccup *

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

^ Ha Ha you were the 'Situation' eh? Congrats bro... looking forward to beating you then this year!

Man I can't believe I came in 4th last year!

Sure was. Thank you... no reward? 
30t6p3b.gif
 heh
eyes.gif
 Get in line buddy!  
laugh.gif

Great! now I get to beat 2 Packer phags in 1 year in Jehrlers and fraij 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Not on their level historically? We do have the second most championships and more wins then them. That's just a ******ed statement.

You play to win our trophy

And we won the George Halas AT Soldier Field on the way to the chip.
pimp.gif

And Bears fans should always be wearing paper bags on their heads.
laugh.gif
Yall are too easy to get fired up.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'd rather burn my house down , live in a box with a lunatic homeless man, and live off of dog food for the rest of my life than be a Packers' fan.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I'd rather burn my house down , live in a box with a lunatic homeless man, and live off of dog food for the rest of my life than be a Packers' fan.
laugh.gif

If you like to lose that much then well shut. Do you I guess.

Dont get me wrong, I respect Green Bay and Rodgers is a hell of a QB, but I utterly despise that team. And that will continue until the day I cease to exist, which will be never because Bears' fans never ever really die.

Originally Posted by Jay02

Not on their level historically? We do have the second most championships and more wins then them. That's just a ******ed statement.

no we play to win the trophy named after your greatest coach, who wouldn't have a damn trophy named after him or let alone a team if Halas didn't save that squad from bankruptcy. you should be indebted forever
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

no we play to win the trophy named after your greatest coach
Exactly. There's a reason they said the trophy is going back home when we won it. 
Lombardi = Packers

Lombardi trophy = Packers trophy

Its our trophy.

I'd be mad too if I wasnt a Packers fan. But I am, so im not mad. You are though.

If only Herm Edwards was a coach for the Packers...

I'll be at the Seahawks/Vikings game tonight. Looking forward to watching AD beast on the Seattle defense. I'm low key rooting for Tarvaris though.
ohwell.gif

Eh. I'm not worried about Rice.

As for the game. I didn't get too much out of it. Seattle had the ball the majority of the 1st quarter and then the Vikes starters were limited in the second quarter. No exciting plays really. Outside of the INT for a touchdown the game was pretty boring.

All that really stood out was the big hit by Erin Henderson and probably seeing ol' Kleinsasser Moose'n down the field.

Originally Posted by Hollywood James 6

This is the face of a champion.

yahoo_mcnabb_vikings.jpg

Look at the determination in those eyes. LOOK AT THEM.

i hate to do this.. but i have to:

8543504fe71155b7faafc878ada1a56bc954adc.gif

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Bears fans in hiding right now
laugh.gif

only weak teams care about the preseason. Good teams just try to get thru them with out people dropping like flys .......since I've typed this another lion player just got hurt

Preseason never stopped yall dudes from talking last year or the yr before that...
laugh.gif

Forte x Cutler combo

Cutler x Martz combo

Im sure you could think of something else for this year... I dunno, maybe... The Defense x the hot new Arthritis meds.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Preseason never stopped yall dudes from talking last year or the yr before that...
laugh.gif

Forte x Cutler combo

Cutler x Martz combo

Im sure you could think of something else for this year... I dunno, maybe... The Defense x the hot new Arthritis meds.
laugh.gif
 Stop it...ain't nobody said that.

I'm already over the fact we were almost withough football, because I'm about done with preseason. I'm ready for the real thing.

Back
Top Bottom