* 2011 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Bears flatlining, Vikes dead, Lions escape, Packers hiccup *

Just heard on the radio that the Bears moved Olsen and signed Roy Williams.

Why would they move Olsen?

I do think the Lions are getting better, the Vikes continue to prove me wrong. I predict they'll be bad and they go to the NFC Champ game, I say they're going to be decent and they crap out on me last year.

Detroit will have an impressive front, can they score?

Bears just don't make any sense to me, will Cutler be able to lead after last season.

As for the Pack, hopefully we can stay healthy and run through the division.

1)Pack
2)Lions
3)Bears
4)Vikes

Really tho still a ? for the Lions Fan list.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

NO TAKE ME OFF THAT BEARS LIST
the bears no longer have my fanhood

my prediction:
Packers 1st
Vikings 2nd
Lions 3rd
Bears 4th

bears will lose every division game

Cade McNown > you.

I gotta take a peak in here.  Thread is always jokes.
laugh.gif

My main man

woodson.jpg

is about to do #'s on y'all again on the road to his HOF speech.
pimp.gif

add me to the Vikings list

<------------ I know you've seen this avy before

The bears get to play the Eagles this year right?
laugh.gif

Cant wait to see Cutler throw against those DB's
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

NO TAKE ME OFF THAT BEARS LIST
the bears no longer have my fanhood

my prediction:
Packers 1st
Vikings 2nd
Lions 3rd
Bears 4th

bears will lose every division game

Cade McNown > you.
k.

Just bought tickets to Vikings vs. Cardinals Oct. 9th, Row 3.... 
5bc3692b17ac821c51f1eb164aa8bd982c95bca1_r.gif

Adrian Peterson is really going to have to take over this year if the Vikings want to stand a chance.

How much better do you guys think they would be if they brought in Braylon Edwards as #1 receiver/deep route guy?

McNabb/Peterson/Braylon/Percy/Shiancoe... etc.

LETS GOOOOOO. Really think we have a good shot at repeating. Id like to stay healthy tho lol.

1. gb 13-3
2. chi 9-7
3. min 9-7
4. det 8-8

I don't particularly like Braylon, but he does have talent and Minnesota does need another threat now that Sidney is gone. I'm for it.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I don't particularly like Braylon, but he does have talent and Minnesota does need another threat now that Sidney is gone. I'm for it.

how I feel exactly.  The vikes need a #1 threat through the air badly with Rice gone, Bray isn't my favorite option but with all thats left, I certainly want him in a Vikes uni for this year.  I don't like McNabb's chances with just Percy, Berrian and Devin at WR, Braylon would be a nice addition to that and would do wonders for Percy getting open in the slot.

seriously when are the vikings going to sign a receiver, i'm getting antsy!! and they better not sign james jones!! i say bring back randy!

Let's not forget T.O. is looming too. I still think the Vikes should go after Braylon, but man, I can't believe I'm for this, but if we're all about winning right now then I say !+@! it and pull out all the stops.

Owens has his rapport with McNabb even if they didn't end up getting along and with the SB on the brain they could do wonders together.

Gonna wait to see if the Lions get anybody else in FA before I start making predictions, our secondary and LB's still need help

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Packers 11-5
Lions 9-7

Bears 8-8

Vikings 2-14

I dont think the Vikes will win just 2 games.......although I'd love it if they did
happy.gif

Awwwww yeaaaaaaaah 
pimp.gif
this thread is gonna get real silly this year, b'leeeeedat

laugh.gif
@ having no one listed as Lions fans, like there weren't 4-5 regulars last year

waiting a few more days for predictions

Back
Top Bottom