* 2011 NFC North Trash Talking Thread: Bears flatlining, Vikes dead, Lions escape, Packers hiccup *

Originally Posted by mrmossyman84

Sad to see the Vikings with so much talent start 0-3 and basically eliminate themselves from the playoff picture already (like there was any hope of making them anyway)

How old are you now?

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

Originally Posted by mrmossyman84

Sad to see the Vikings with so much talent start 0-3 and basically eliminate themselves from the playoff picture already (like there was any hope of making them anyway)

How old are you now?
23 now I'm really old
laugh.gif

Maybe I'll start posting on NT more again, I just always hated yuku...I have a lot of free time these days so that helps too

Mossy.
pimp.gif
Whats up dude?

I always felt like I was like 10 years older than this kid.
laugh.gif
Ill be turning 26 tho in a couple months.

Minny needs to just roll with Ponder the rest of the season. That way by the end they will know if he is their guy or if they need to draft another QB. IMO

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Minny needs to just roll with Ponder the rest of the season. That way by the end they will know if he is their guy or if they need to draft another QB. IMO

I feel the same way

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Lions fans need to chill.....next week is an easy win for yall but don't get too comfortable.

I don't think any one of us are doing backflips about the team. I'm just upset that we can't be excited about being 3-0, tho.

As a fan of this team and what we've been through I think we should do back flips. Enjoy the ride now and if the wheels fall off this #*#+! then hey  IT WILL SUCK but it's nothing we haven't experienced before, right? I haven't experienced 3-0 so I'm not going to sit here worrying/waiting for things to fall apart in the future and miss out on relishing in the now.

Nick Collins - DB - Packers
The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel confirms that Packers FS Nick Collins' neck injury is career threatening.
Collins underwent surgery Thursday night that involved cervical fusion, having two vertebrae fused after an MRI revealed a herniated disc. Collins will wear a head collar for "several weeks," and is expected to resume life without restrictions after that. Collins will not be allowed to do football-related activities for six months. Doctors will do a recheck after that to see if he can resume playing. Ominously for Colts fans is that this is a similar injury and surgery to what Peyton Manning is recovering from.
Related: Colts
Source: Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel Sep 30 - 6:28 PM

tired.gif
Feel bad for dude... Hopefully he doesn't have any other complications from this even if his football career is over.

Originally Posted by Old English

Originally Posted by Jerome in the House

Lions fans need to chill.....next week is an easy win for yall but don't get too comfortable.

I don't think any one of us are doing backflips about the team. I'm just upset that we can't be excited about being 3-0, tho.

As a fan of this team and what we've been through I think we should do back flips. Enjoy the ride now and if the wheels fall off this #*#+! then hey  IT WILL SUCK but it's nothing we haven't experienced before, right? I haven't experienced 3-0 so I'm not going to sit here worrying/waiting for things to fall apart in the future and miss out on relishing in the now.
Matthew-Stafford.jpg

Originally Posted by Still1Rise

Originally Posted by Old English

Matthew-Stafford.jpg

RIIIIIIIIIIIITE im doin backflips kickflips cartwheels dougies cookin dance soulja boy YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU in da street

pimp.gif

tongue.gif

Well 
laugh.gif

Time to start Christian Ponder. We're going to have a Top 5 pick in next year's draft... You start Ponder to find out if you need to spend that Top 5 pick on Luck or someone else.

Leslie Frazier... EMBARRASSING.
Bill Musgrave... EMBARRASSING.
Bernard Berrian... EMBARRASSING.
Donovan McNabb... EMBARRASSING.
Vikings Secondary... EMBARRASSING.

We're 0-4, and the only time I actually think we should have lost is to the Chiefs, which is SO upside down because the Chiefs are the worst of the four teams we've played.

Season's over,  time to start thinking about 2012.

In the pick em I am actually having trouble picking that game, as long as they hand the ball to AP I think the Vikings win, just not sure if that coaching staff will actually do that.

Pumped for Fairley's debut on Monday night, against the Bears should be good
pimp.gif

Admit it, this thread sucks without the Vikings being good.

Acceptance is the first step to recovery.

Isn't that what they tell you at the meetings airblaster?

Puh...Vikings have had a plethora of talent for years and judging by their first half performances they still have that potential to be a very good team. They just lack mental toughness...or something. Anything saying they would suck in this thread has to be taken with a grain of salt give the type of thread.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Admit it, this thread sucks without the Vikings being good.

Acceptance is the first step to recovery.

Isn't that what they tell you at the meetings airblaster?
Vikings fans were the majority in this thread in 2009 with your playoff run. I could have came in here and said business as usual (or business actually finished for that matter) for the past 11 games but then i'd get blasted for being an arrogant Packer fan 
eyes.gif

You're right though, there was alot more goin on in here when the Vikings were good.

Seriously though, we're all so used to the Packers winning that there's nothing even more to say. The only thing there is to say is anything but repeating is a disappointment. Actually losing any game this year is gonna be a disappointment. Even though I know I know we probably wont go undefeated I fully expect it. Its gonna feel like I got shot in the heart once we lose a game. Its been too long.

One other thing..the thread title. Your not gonna acknowledge Rodgers but your gonna have Jared Allen in there? Put A-Rod in there right now 
laugh.gif
 Keep Allen idc but you gotta mention Rodgers with whats hes doing. Or is it because of what i just said, there's nothing even to say?..We all know what Rodgers is doing?

I think it's because the Vikings fan base a little deeper. Really, the Packers are so damn dominant at this point, where's the fun? The Lions are undefeated but they have like one fan on here, so again...No fun.

Back
Top Bottom