2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

yeah, i dont know what it was about spice bomb.. i just didnt like it, plus it didnt set well with me skin... same thing with chanel blue.. smelled very good with its first spray, then 15min later i didnt like it at all.. my wifey bought me gucci guilty intense.... she loves it, i had many compliments..
i need a bigger bottle of D&G the one...

just got some tom ford tobacco vanille.

fantastico. once the smell of that raw tobacco dies down and warms to a rough vanilla scent....panties will cease to exist gentlemen.

women say RIP to your vagina's once you come in contact

women say RIP to your vagina's once you come in contact

yes indeed. I've been rocking with this and TF tobacco vanille and black orchid for a min....I have a gf, but still get mad love off the strength of these scents from the ladies. lol even dudes be mirin' asking what i'm wearing lol.

I just got back into colognes again after not really wearing them that often. I just picked this up, smells great. It's my new go-to cologne.  

i rock the burberry sport in the red bottle and versace man eau fraiche.

not a fan of the musky colognes dont want to be smellin like an old man with stetson on.

Is Amazon a good place to cop cologne? Legit/Fake?

They have Gucci Guilty for 55 and YSL La Nuit for 45. Was looking to buy both but I'm not sure if Ishould buy it there

or an official retailer.

Looking for a good everyday Fall/Winter scent. I Hate spicebomb, so please dont mention it. Any other suggestions? I have a decent collection already..

Back
Top Bottom