2011 Smell Good Thread. Vol:Smellin' good for the ladies.

picked up some Fall/Winter smellage

Names of the colognes?

Anybody got any good woodsy scents? Never rocked Hollister clothing in high school but their cologne was 
nthat.gif
laugh.gif

Names of the colognes?

Bond No. 9 New Haarlem - smells like french toast, sugar and burnt coffee which is amazing for winter
Creed Aventus - starts out with pineapple and a crisp apple smell followed by a birch-smokey smell which dries down amazingly
Gucci Pour Homme II - great smelling which is woody mixed with a black tea smell; incredible
Bond No. 9 Andy Warhol Success is a Job in NY - this one I am stilll on the hate or love fence with but I bought it anyway; smells like a nice powdery-vanilla fragrance

Anybody got any good woodsy scents? Never rocked Hollister clothing in high school but their cologne was :nthat: :lol:

don't get YSL's in my opinion because they are all overhyped headache inducers but that is just me; if you want a nice woody smell then I would go for something like Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille which is expense or go with the one I just posted; the Gucci Pour Homme II...chicks at PSU will drop panties for you :lol:

Bond No. 9 New Haarlem - smells like french toast, sugar and burnt coffee which is amazing for winter
Creed Aventus - starts out with pineapple and a crisp apple smell followed by a birch-smokey smell which dries down amazingly
Gucci Pour Homme II - great smelling which is woody mixed with a black tea smell; incredible
Bond No. 9 Andy Warhol Success is a Job in NY - this one I am stilll on the hate or love fence with but I bought it anyway; smells like a nice powdery-vanilla fragrance
don't get YSL's in my opinion because they are all overhyped headache inducers but that is just me; if you want a nice woody smell then I would go for something like Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille which is expense or go with the one I just posted; the Gucci Pour Homme II...chicks at PSU will drop panties for you
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I've been on a drought my dude. This internship is killing my social game. I'm only 20 so I can't go to the bars on the weekend. I'm so used to being able to go out partying every weekend and seeing females everywhere 
devil.gif

Currently rocking Burberry Sport for the office. I've heard great things about that Gucci so I'll probably give that a try. I need something that I can wear daily and even double for parties and whatnot

name a price and a type of smell

Well I prefer not to go over 150 a bottle. As far as type of smell, not really good with notes and accords, but current all around scents I'm rocking are aventus and reflection man if that helps.

Well I prefer not to go over 150 a bottle. As far as type of smell, not really good with notes and accords, but current all around scents I'm rocking are aventus and reflection man if that helps.

Aventus is hyped as hell but it's worth the hype to me (as you can see); check out Creed's Original Santal...smells pretty amazing

also the Bond No. 9 New Haarlem that I posted is pretty amazing; it is a killer for winter...smells like french toast in a good way; big compliment getter

you can get a bottle for a decent price; PM me if interested I have a second bottle I am unloading but retail is $170 for a 1.7 oz I believe

I own New Haarlem and opted to go with Mont Blanc Individual instead of OS to save a few bucks.

Has anyone had Versace - The Dreamer? Thinking about copping and heard once it settles that it is :smokin

Has anyone had Versace - The Dreamer? Thinking about copping and heard once it settles that it is :smokin

i think its discontinued you can prob find it for cheap at discount stores heard dancers love it :nerd:

sidenote: how do you guys use your colognes i was planning on buying an array but i havnt even been able to use up 30% of my YSL bottle i bought the big 1 too
been wearing it daily and when i go out :nerd: seems pointless to buy so much cologne now considering a years worth of use is only 20% of a bottle :smh:

Last edited:
Getting YSL Por Homme as a gift for Xmas on you guys recommendation, Hope I like it :D

Back
Top Bottom