[::2012 Fantasy Basketball Thread Vol. Player A > Player B Talk Allowed::]

Originally Posted by VickBuck717

lmao Blake is obviously the bigger name but he sucks at the line and doesn't shoot 3's. Blake is currently ranked 23rd in his position and Anderson is ranked 2nd, Brooks is 9th. My buddy thinks im not benefitting in this trade. But imma still do it.
Maybe I was overreacting.... But I think you might be overthinking this trade. Sure Blake's game isn't quite as dynamic as other fantasy studs, but dude's average game's are other guy's
eek.gif
games. He has the making of being an explosive fantasy player on any given night.
Plus Thornton when healthy is gonna be a nice scorer for. 

^in the long run blake and thornton should benefit you more. how many people are in your league? who was your first pick?

^As in for a keeper league??

Cousins without hesitation

Heck even in a redraft league right now DMC>Chandler

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^As in for a keeper league??

Cousins without hesitation

Heck even in a redraft league right now DMC>Chandler
Chandler doesnt that many shots so he has higher fg%, his ft% has been stellar too. I'm thinking off the top of my head shes avg 10/10 or somewhere close while Cousins is avging low .5 or high .4 fg%, bad ft% and a lot of t.os. On a side note, I have Hawes, Jackson, Wallace and Augustin on my team... smh they just flaked on my team the last 2 days.

Just dropped Glen Davis for Kendrick Perkins...Need blocks.

Anyone thinking about picking up Chuck Hayes? Should be back Wed...

Ok B Diddy practicing today. Who should I drop for Davis since they are saying he could return this week

Speights, Brandon Bass, or Kaman.

Im killing the league in rebounds and blocks which is why Big men are expendable.

Bass is prolly staying because I dont see his production going anywhere. Im just torn on whether Kaman will actually get his PT back and knowing Speights is going to lose his PT when Z-Bo eventually comes back.
Edit:

Heres the squad right now. 12 team league. 

1resfq.jpg

why dont you drop ben gordon/cj miles/evan turner? they are way more droppable. but i'd drop speights since your bigs are stacked.

Yea I was thinking Speights since people in my league arent the smartest. They let him sit there all the way until this week when I picked him up. He will prolly sit there until I need him again if someone gets hurt.

I'm still in last place so I need a decent pick-up, I want to get Baron Davis but who to drop?
NlVQg.png

You think so? He gets me double digit rebounds here and there but I guess now is the time to take some risk.

^the thing is that he ONLY gives you rebounds, he doesnt block, has bad fg, doesnt steal, and his ft is 80% but he only shoots 2 FT's a game so its insignificant to your overall team

Originally Posted by diew its james

^the thing is that he ONLY gives you rebounds, he doesnt block, has bad fg, doesnt steal, and his ft is 80% but he only shoots 2 FT's a game so its insignificant to your overall team

Just dropped him. Thanks.

so my team looks like this, in a competitive league...
Derrick Rose

Rajon Rondo

Iman Shumpert

Nicolas Batun

Eric Gordon

Barbosa

Baron Davis(just picked up)

J.J Redick

Kemba Walker

Al Harrington

Josh Smith

Andrew Bynom

Marc Gasol 

Spencer Hawes

Tayshaun Prince(just picked up)

as you can tell, a lot of guards...i'm 7th place in a league out of 10...any ideas as far as what my team needs? with Eric Gordon out, I think a guy like James Harden would be a good fit, and a productive PF...my league only starts 6 players a night so depth doesn't really matter much...thinking maybe combining Bynum and Rondo(who have been killing me FT and scoring wise) for a scorer(Melo, Durant, a SG/SF).  

Back
Top Bottom