[::2012 Fantasy Basketball Thread Vol. Player A > Player B Talk Allowed::]

Originally Posted by The Gangsta M Crisis

Working in a deal to trade away G Wallace, A Jamison, and L Scola and get Melo, Nick Young, and Jason Richardson. If I pull it off I will have Melo D Wade and Kevin Love on the same team! Good move??
Yeah it's a great move but I doubt the other owner will give up Melo for that price.  

Someone offered me Humphries & Gooden for Iggy ( I have AI). I am really considering on accepting it. Opinions?

My money league I'm still holding strong and....avoiding injuries. My goodness, in all other leagues my teams are decimated. So discouraging.

Originally Posted by cubanref

Should I drop Bass for Gooden or anyone else for him?

Here is my current team (auto draft) Currently in second in H2H
K. Irving
W.Matthews
L. Barbosa
K. Durant
G.Wallace
D.Granger
S. Dalembert
E. Brand
L. Fields
S. Marion
B. Bass
C. Delfino
T. Splitter

I dropped C. Frye for Splitter....I know I need ast, and 3's but not much is out there since I'm in a 12 team league and more then half of the guys are not even active so its hard to trade for someone
30t6p3b.gif

Any advice input would be great 
smile.gif
Any advice 
nerd.gif
 anyone??

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Trade my NENE for BARGNANI?

I know he's injured, but how bad can a strained calf really be?

Hopefully not too. He was hurt for 6 games before (same injury) , and Bargnani said it was worse now than when he injured it before. Plus he's out "indefinitely". Sucks .. I might lose my 3rd top 5 pick.

Should I drop Bass for Gooden or anyone else for him?

Here is my current team (auto draft) Currently in second in H2H
K. Irving
W.Matthews
L. Barbosa
K. Durant
G.Wallace
D.Granger
S. Dalembert
E. Brand
L. Fields
S. Marion
B. Bass
C. Delfino
T. Splitter

I dropped C. Frye for Splitter....I know I need ast, and 3's but not much is out there since I'm in a 12 team league and more then half of the guys are not even active so its hard to trade for someone
30t6p3b.gif

Any advice input would be great 
smile.gif
Any advice 
nerd.gif
 anyone??

drop fields for gooden asap

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Originally Posted by ridingonlorenzos

Trade my NENE for BARGNANI?

I know he's injured, but how bad can a strained calf really be?

Hopefully not too. He was hurt for 6 games before (same injury) , and Bargnani said it was worse now than when he injured it before. Plus he's out "indefinitely". Sucks .. I might lose my 3rd top 5 pick.

dont trade for now, bargs can be out up to 2 weeks with this injury. his first one didn't seem that bad and he missed 6 games so i'd assume he'd miss as many games for this one as well

Originally Posted by RFX45

Someone offered me Humphries & Gooden for Iggy ( I have AI). I am really considering on accepting it. Opinions?
Not a bad trade. The other owner is selling Gooden high.  I think you can get a slightly better player than him in the deal.  Who's better B. Knight or Kemba; Harrington or M. Brooks?  Brooks and Knight are both available in my leagues and thinking about picking them up.  I could also drop Brand for Brooks or Henderson for Knight.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Originally Posted by RFX45

Not a bad trade. The other owner is selling Gooden high.  I think you can get a slightly better player than him in the deal. 
Yeah Gooden is certainly being sold high since he just got him off the FA but he seems locked for a double double every night. He's also injury prone though and the last thing I want is another injury.

^ Melo & Millsap. Kmart with plantar fasciitis kind of scares me too. Saw what it did to Tyreke last season.

yeah even though Melo doesn't hit as many 3s as Martin, he feels the stat sheet unlike Martin who just gives you pure scoring. I want to keep Gasol but my big men are solid enough to carry the team: Jefferson, Ibaka, Okafor, & B. Lopez.

Yeah, what made martin so special in the past was his ability to get to the line and hit at a high clip. This year I believe he's around 4.5 attempts a game which is nice but not great. The way I look at it is the gap between melo and martin is a lot bigger than the gap between millsap and Gasol (even though I really like gasol his blks and stls are real nice). That's a good rotation of bigs you have especially when brook lopez comes back. I'd say pull the trigger just on the fact that martin might have foot problems the rest of the year, but it's up to you.
someone offered me rubio and gerald wallace in one of my leagues for monta ellis. i'd drop mo williams most likely. yay or nay?

Originally Posted by slickrick916

Yeah, what made martin so special in the past was his ability to get to the line and hit at a high clip. This year I believe he's around 4.5 attempts a game which is nice but not great. The way I look at it is the gap between melo and martin is a lot bigger than the gap between millsap and Gasol (even though I really like gasol his blks and stls are real nice). That's a good rotation of bigs you have especially when brook lopez comes back. I'd say pull the trigger just on the fact that martin might have foot problems the rest of the year, but it's up to you.
someone offered me rubio and gerald wallace in one of my leagues for monta ellis. i'd drop mo williams most likely. yay or nay?
depends on who you'd snatch off the wire. that's not bad value for monta esp. since rubio is only getting better except the fg% right now. diaw had another nice line. should I drop okafor for him? my next worst players that I doubt I'd drop are paul george and marshon brooks.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Originally Posted by slickrick916

depends on who you'd snatch off the wire. that's not bad value for monta esp. since rubio is only getting better except the fg% right now. diaw had another nice line. should I drop okafor for him? my next worst players that I doubt I'd drop are paul george and marshon brooks.
hold off on diaw cause hes on and off...and they played the wizards so you can't really expect him to get these stats every night.

this season of fantasy basketball has been so frustrating, i dropped dudley last night and tonight he starts again and is playing well. i dropped diaw in one of my leagues and he puts up great numbers tonight
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
, hope i can waive them back onto my team
tired.gif

yeah I owned diaw earlier and soon as he was benched I cut him. Even if I picked him back up, I plan on scooping Z Bo as soon as Brook comes back.

working a deal with 2 teams. 
id trade away dwill dirk and gerald wallace

id get jennings reke hump and nene

12 team h2h

who wins? 

Who can I trade Scola for? I have him and want to get rid of him, he's been underperforming. Need a PG for steals/assists. 

Duncan & Matthews. I'm going to trade Wade & Ibaka for Melo & Millsap. Do I win? I need more points, fts, & 3s? I'd hate to give up Wade but he's not a 3 ball guy and Melo isn't much of a drop off. I have enough blocks to sacrifice Ibaka and wants more points. My other big men are Okafor, Brook, Jefferson, & M. Gasol

Is Beasley worth the pick-up? Some decent free agents out there as well. Beaubois has been playing well, Darren Collison, Marshon Brooks, Brandon Knight, RIP, O.J.

Back
Top Bottom