[::2012 Fantasy Basketball Thread Vol. Player A > Player B Talk Allowed::]

Dropped Jackson for Manu. Did I make the right move? Only other players I could've dropped are W. Matthews, Kemba, or Caron or Hedo.

Just traded away Stephen Curry, Gerald Wallace, and Steve Nash and received Melo, Mario Chalmers, and Nate Robinson. Did the trade basically to get Melo..... But did I give away too much?

Also I need you guys' help with this trade. Someone wants to give me Jose Calderon and Roy Hibert for my Ty Lawson and Andrea Bargnani. Should I accept? I've had Bargnani for a week and evidently the Raptors aren't disclosing any info regarding his injury, so I'm taking the risk of trading him away and he may come back soon. On the other hand he may not be back for months so I have no idea what to do!

Originally Posted by diew its james

Originally Posted by man listen

bout that time to start looking at JR Smith.....

whats the news on his situation?
havent heard anything new but if his team doesnt make playoffs he can be available in 2-3 weeks

Originally Posted by The Gangsta M Crisis

Just traded away Stephen Curry, Gerald Wallace, and Steve Nash and received Melo, Mario Chalmers, and Nate Robinson. Did the trade basically to get Melo..... But did I give away too much?

Also I need you guys' help with this trade. Someone wants to give me Jose Calderon and Roy Hibert for my Ty Lawson and Andrea Bargnani. Should I accept? I've had Bargnani for a week and evidently the Raptors aren't disclosing any info regarding his injury, so I'm taking the risk of trading him away and he may come back soon. On the other hand he may not be back for months so I have no idea what to do!
u gave a lot for just Melo.

Both of those trades are bad for you imo. Especially the melo one.

Originally Posted by man listen

bout that time to start looking at JR Smith.....

whats the news on his situation?
His team still has playoffs to play, maybe.

Originally Posted by Balla Jigga

RECIEVE: WALL, HARDEN, TYREKE EVANS
SEND: AMARE, TEAGUE, RICHARD JEFFERSON

Do it, if you have others to board. Actually do it anyways.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Dropped Jackson for Manu. Did I make the right move? Only other players I could've dropped are W. Matthews, Kemba, or Caron or Hedo.

Yes.

Originally Posted by lastchance21

someone dropped Jason Kidd in one of my leagues..should i drop jamal crawford for Kidd?

I'm leaning towards no.

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

pick up Jack and drop who? Frye or Diaw?

frye

Yep.

Originally Posted by VickBuck717

My Marcus Thornton for Ray Allen?

Who has the most value going forward?
Thronton.

You probably could have let go any two of those and received the other three. Really bad trade for you...

/\ Ehh, it's all good. hopefully the trade pays off in the long run.

Just picked up Jeremy Lin from free agency. Dude went ham in NY's last game Saturday, and he's doing the same tonight in his first start. Dude is solid. 9 pts, and 6 assists, 2 steals, no turnovers at halftime. Pretty sure he's gonna remain the starting pg sing B Diddy isn't coming back anytime soon. If he's still available in your league and you need a good guard I suggest you scoop him up now!

frye is finally doing better, drop Diaw instead for Jack? I was gonna pick up Lin but those guards are a mess there

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Late by 3 minutes to pick up Lin ...
I picked him up after halftime. Wish I got him earlier 'cause dude went ham til the ocean was his backyard, real talk. Hopefully he keeps it up....

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

frye is finally doing better, drop Diaw instead for Jack? I was gonna pick up Lin but those guards are a mess there

i'd still rather drop frye. he only gives 3's. diaw can give you 3s and ast. frye is way too inconsistent

Send Marc Gasol
Send James Harden
Receive Nicolas Batum
Receive Russell Westbrook

Not really feeling it but like to hear some thoughts.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Hedo just got hurt so I may re pick up Jax. What do you guys think about Kaman? Had a double double in 22 mins.  Thinking about dropping Okafor for him if Kaman puts his 2-3 more solid games but if he gets traded then 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Sea man

got melo and anderson verejao for al jeff and mo will. thoughts?
Melo side win but beware his injuries.  Cut Billups soon as news breaks out that he's done.  J. Jack got dropped in my league and the only people that I could drop are J Dudley, Rubio, or P. George. All players that I need.  Jack is just giving me a few more pts but it's not worth it.  Maybe I can do a 2 for 1 Rubio and Al Jeff for Aldridge and get Jack off the wore. 

Trying to decide between Rondo for Griffin or Iguodala for Griffin. What would be more even? 

Originally Posted by zdawgz

Trying to decide between Rondo for Griffin or Iguodala for Griffin. What would be more even? 
blake= overrated in leagues that count ft%.  Iggy> Rondo. I'd stay put.  

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Send Marc Gasol
Send James Harden
Receive Nicolas Batum
Receive Russell Westbrook

Not really feeling it but like to hear some thoughts.
not even close. keep your players.

also if reggie williams is still in your leagues you should pick him up. good source of 3's

Back
Top Bottom