2012 News!!

Wow, finally the XVII comes out! But why can't the XI's just be a standalone shoe instead of part of a pack?

Wow, finally the XVII comes out! But why can't the XI's just be a standalone shoe instead of part of a pack?

Amazing how there is always so much excitement (me included) to the rumors and as they pan out (or dont) that excitement is filled with hate and disgust at poor execution/differences from the original/availability..... 
Only to be met with excitement yet again for the following years rumors.
ohwell.gif

Amazing how there is always so much excitement (me included) to the rumors and as they pan out (or dont) that excitement is filled with hate and disgust at poor execution/differences from the original/availability..... 
Only to be met with excitement yet again for the following years rumors.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

I don't really like the columbias. but I NEED the obsidians. c'mon man. why in a pack. jeez.

thats how i feel....i thought i was the only one

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

I don't really like the columbias. but I NEED the obsidians. c'mon man. why in a pack. jeez.

thats how i feel....i thought i was the only one

Well that happy blu year pack doesn't sound to far off now hahah sorry if thats been posted already

Well that happy blu year pack doesn't sound to far off now hahah sorry if thats been posted already

Back
Top Bottom