2012 News!!

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

why do i have this feeling that the military iv's will have the better quality and materials than the white/cement iv's? something that has been on everyone's list of shoes is going to be a letdown for some reason or another. i hope i'm wrong.......
i too believe the Military IVs will have the better quality, mostly because JB dug themselves into a hole by releasing a horrible quality version in 2006. I can see them having the same leather as the IXs (to shut up everyone who complained about the creasing), the same paintjob as the IIIs and IXs (to dead complaints about the cracking paint). I dont see them changing the shape much (contrary to what i originally thought) but will probably up the padding in the back ankle and in the insole to make for a more comfortable shoe.

Seems like JB is on a redemption mission as of late. CG 11s and cement 3s were $$ IMO. Why else would JB release the military blue 4, other than an attempt to do the shoe right? I feel like most heads won't buy em unless the quality is on par, JB knows that. So I'm gonna say the glass is half full and predict good quality on the 4s & 5s.

Seems like JB is on a redemption mission as of late. CG 11s and cement 3s were $$ IMO. Why else would JB release the military blue 4, other than an attempt to do the shoe right? I feel like most heads won't buy em unless the quality is on par, JB knows that. So I'm gonna say the glass is half full and predict good quality on the 4s & 5s.

Originally Posted by solejordan

laugh.gif

Wow. Thanks for the info. Won't get to excited since its all a yr away, but its hood to kno.

Wow. Thanks for the info. Won't get to excited since its all a yr away, but its hood to kno.

cool...i need brand new XIV's and the IV's are a must. Not too happy with the 11/12 package.....it only means we'll spend 310 plus tax and i don't even like the Obsidian colorway!

cool...i need brand new XIV's and the IV's are a must. Not too happy with the 11/12 package.....it only means we'll spend 310 plus tax and i don't even like the Obsidian colorway!

Back
Top Bottom