2012 News!!

white cements finally

that 11/12 pack is going to be nuts
pimp.gif

colombia 11 cement 4.. Finally!! These 2 pairs, bordeaux 7 and white inf 6 is whats keeping me from retirement. white inf 6 is in the pocket already, bordeaux 7 april and now these 2 in 2012.. My cipher will be complete.. I'll  always wind up replacing other pairs as i dog the ones i got tho lol..

colombia 11 cement 4.. Finally!! These 2 pairs, bordeaux 7 and white inf 6 is whats keeping me from retirement. white inf 6 is in the pocket already, bordeaux 7 april and now these 2 in 2012.. My cipher will be complete.. I'll  always wind up replacing other pairs as i dog the ones i got tho lol..

Im definitely excited for the columbias. My second favorite XI.

I love the Cement IV. Such a classic shoe. But seriously, The IV is the only butchered shoe of all the models. They literally tore it to shreds. The Height, banana shape, netting, Thin Tongue, and no depth of the air unit. Looks like a bastard child of the original IV. Not to mention they are going to look horrible without Nike Air. Plus I think they are going to use that ugly shiny cement paint they used on the Dub Zeros. I have no hope whatsoever for the Cement IV.

Im definitely excited for the columbias. My second favorite XI.

I love the Cement IV. Such a classic shoe. But seriously, The IV is the only butchered shoe of all the models. They literally tore it to shreds. The Height, banana shape, netting, Thin Tongue, and no depth of the air unit. Looks like a bastard child of the original IV. Not to mention they are going to look horrible without Nike Air. Plus I think they are going to use that ugly shiny cement paint they used on the Dub Zeros. I have no hope whatsoever for the Cement IV.

God I hope the Obsidian XII are leather and not nubuck.

Definitely getting some X's

Need to see pics of the IV's

God I hope the Obsidian XII are leather and not nubuck.

Definitely getting some X's

Need to see pics of the IV's

Hopefully they dont use the same dark cement print on the IV's like they did with the fusions and the dub zeros
30t6p3b.gif

Release them the right way or dont release them at all JB

Hopefully they dont use the same dark cement print on the IV's like they did with the fusions and the dub zeros
30t6p3b.gif

Release them the right way or dont release them at all JB

why do i have this feeling that the military iv's will have the better quality and materials than the white/cement iv's? something that has been on everyone's list of shoes is going to be a letdown for some reason or another. i hope i'm wrong.......

why do i have this feeling that the military iv's will have the better quality and materials than the white/cement iv's? something that has been on everyone's list of shoes is going to be a letdown for some reason or another. i hope i'm wrong.......

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

i too believe the Military IVs will have the better quality, mostly because JB dug themselves into a hole by releasing a horrible quality version in 2006. I can see them having the same leather as the IXs (to shut up everyone who complained about the creasing), the same paintjob as the IIIs and IXs (to dead complaints about the cracking paint). I dont see them changing the shape much (contrary to what i originally thought) but will probably up the padding in the back ankle and in the insole to make for a more comfortable shoe.

Back
Top Bottom