2012 OFFICIAL NBA Fantasy Basketball Thread

We play FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO
I'm currently in 9th place out of 12 teams, 14 GB from 1st
tired.gif

But, I'm 6-3 this week against the guy in 3rd place.
Here's our weak *** free agent pool.
i'd just keep davis and maybe pick up barnes. your FA isnt terrible and a lot of the players can be streamed. is marcus morris in your FA?
Is Patrick Patterson gonna be out long? His status seems very "up for interpretation"...
heard it will be at least 2 weeks

Should I trade Batum(mine) for Z.bo?

Here's my team:

Wade

Batum

Cousins

R. Allen

G.Vasquez

J.Terry

Mullens

Amare

John Wall

Chandler Parsons

Gustavo Ayon

Jarrett Jack

Ryan Anderson

Also should I drop a player and pick up Bargani? My team is struggling bad so the only thing thats stopping me from stashing him is the fact that its hard for me to stash players because of Amare and Wall.

Last edited:

Here's my team:
Wade
Batum
Cousins
R. Allen
G.Vasquez
J.Terry
Mullens
Amare
John Wall
Chandler Parsons
Gustavo Ayon
Jarrett Jack
Ryan Anderson

Also should I drop a player and pick up Bargani? My team is struggling bad so the only thing thats stopping me from stashing him is the fact that its hard for me to stash players because of Amare and Wall.

who gets assists on your team besides Vasquez?

Jarrett Jack I guess and Batum gets about 5-6 assists. 

He has a new offer on the table:

Batum and Parsons for Z.bo and Derozen

keep batum. Dude is that rare breed of FP that is a multi cat producer. So is Parsons. Keep these two.

Zbo is rebs/pts and Demar pts. Very linear production.

Last edited:
Dropped Redick for Jordan Crawford. Just need to decide now if i wanna drop Wall and add Jarrett Jack or Kidd-Gilchrist. Decisions decisions.

Last edited:
Traded Rondo and Al Jefferson for Westbrook and Larry Sanders...not sure why

my team is now:

Nash
Westbrook
Joe Johnson
Jordan Crawford
larry sanders
kevin martin
asik
tyreke
luol deng
gerald wallace

still making some moves though

Dropped Redick for Jordan Crawford. Just need to decide now if i wanna drop Wall and add Jarrett Jack or Kidd-Gilchrist. Decisions decisions.

well it depends on your current team makeup and current standings. If your in the top 3 then you can stash Wall because his upside is better than any dudes on the wire except you just don't know when he will be back. Jack is ballin right now especially with Rush out for the season so there will always be minutes had and with Klay still being too inconsistent to be relied upon in GS so Jack will always get minutes. MKG is decent but not worth the drop for Wall. So if you really need productivity right now b/c your not in the top 3 then drop wall for jack. But if you can stash wall then do it because you've held on to him this long might as well wait it out.

I am thinking about dropping mullens since he just got injured.
Should i pick up jose barea, corey brewer, or kostas koufos?
i am just looking for overall fantasy points not looking for a particular category.
thanks

I am second in my league btw.

Last edited:
I am thinking about dropping mullens since he just got injured.
Should i pick up jose barea, corey brewer, or kostas koufos?
i am just looking for overall fantasy points not looking for a particular category.
thanks

I am second in my league btw.
brewer, barea, koufos in that order. or just stream them when you they have games.
drop wall for either asap. if i had such good FAs in my pool id drop wall too
Jarrett Jack I guess and Batum gets about 5-6 assists. 

He has a new offer on the table:

Batum and Parsons for Z.bo and Derozen
still no. batum and parsons gives you the goodies (stls/3s/blocks). you can find rebounds and points anywhere in the FA

Here's my team:

Wade

Batum

Cousins

R. Allen

G.Vasquez

J.Terry

Mullens

Amare

John Wall

Chandler Parsons

Gustavo Ayon

Jarrett Jack

Ryan Anderson

no to everything you suggested.

Glad i put in a claim for k leonard off the wire dude is a defensive beast. 5 stls and 3 three pointers are fantastic.

Last edited:
In a 6 man league, and I'm last place

Guards: Mo Williams, CP3, Rondo, Rubio, Jr Smith, Kevin Martin, Wade, Calderon
Forwards: Iggy, Gay, Parsons, Faried, T. Young, Garnett, ZBO,
Center: B Lopez,

Edit - Just traded Rondo and Wade for Westbrook and Bosh. and i dropped Mo Williams for Gerald Wallace

eded
Now my team is

Guards: Westbrook, CP3, Rubio, Jr Smith, Kevin Martin, Calderon

Forwards: Iggy, Gay, Parsons, Faried, T. Young, Garnett, ZBO, Bosh, Gerald Wallace

Considering picking up: Eric Gordon (Practiced today), Amare, Leonard, Larry Sanders, Pekovic, Robin Lopez, Shved,

Last edited:

well it depends on your current team makeup and current standings. If your in the top 3 then you can stash Wall because his upside is better than any dudes on the wire except you just don't know when he will be back. Jack is ballin right now especially with Rush out for the season so there will always be minutes had and with Klay still being too inconsistent to be relied upon in GS so Jack will always get minutes. MKG is decent but not worth the drop for Wall. So if you really need productivity right now b/c your not in the top 3 then drop wall for jack. But if you can stash wall then do it because you've held on to him this long might as well wait it out.

MKG gets blocks if you need that.

drop wall for either asap. if i had such good FAs in my pool id drop wall too

I'm currently 2nd in my league, 0.5 games back, 10 man league. Wall seems 50/50 right now on playing this season so it's a gamble hanging onto him but like stated i am high up in the standings. I wanna drop Ty Evans for Kidd-Gilchrist and then Wall for Jack. Tyreke has been putting up pretty good numbers when he does play, keywords here are when he plays. His inconsistency regarding his health are a pain.

Do not even think anymore about trading Batum bro you are on the verge of making a huge mistake.

Last edited:
In a 6 man league, and I'm last place

Guards: Mo Williams, CP3, Rondo, Rubio, Jr Smith, Kevin Martin, Wade, Calderon
Forwards: Iggy, Gay, Parsons, Faried, T. Young, Garnett, ZBO,

Edit - Just traded Rondo and Wade for Westbrook and Bosh. and i dropped Mo Williams for Gerald Wallace

eded
Now my team is

Guards: Westbrook, CP3, Rubio, Jr Smith, Kevin Martin, Calderon

Forwards: Iggy, Gay, Parsons, Faried, T. Young, Garnett, ZBO, Bosh, Gerald Wallace

Considering picking up: Eric Gordon (Practiced today), Amare, Leonard, Larry Sanders, Pekovic, Robin Lopez, Shved,
pick up leonard, sanders, pek. drop rubio, martin, wallace. you should definitely be streaming in a league like this since your FA's can put up great numbers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom