2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Had Fitz on the roster already as well. Just added Ponder. Thanks.

Also,
Hernandez was just dropped from someone's roster.
Is he worth adding as a backup for the upcoming weeks?
I have Finley at TE but he hasn't done much up until this point, but I still think he's likely to get it going.
Hell yeah I wish this guy in my league would drop him... I'm always swapping TE's weekly smh got Owen Daniels this week
Right on.

I just put in a waiver request.

I have Dez Bryant on a bye this week so I need help with my fill in for him. Standard league, no PPR.

Jerome Simpson vs. Titans
or
Domenic Hixon vs. Browns

I'm thinking Hixon. Hakeem Nicks is out again, and Ramses Barden is suffering from a concussion. Hixon also looked good last week. However so did Simpson, having almost half of his team's receiving yards. Hixon also has a better matchup imo.

Last edited:
Goodlookin on the advice guys. And I'd most likely do that trade for AJ Green. I'd ask who your other receivers are, but like I said, I'd probably do it regardless . He's gonna be top 3-5 at the end of the year. He was taken 1 pick before me in 2 of my drafts this year >:, wanted him so bad.

Last edited:
Then definitely take it. You may have 3 top 15 WR's by year end. Is it PPR? Welker would be tough to replace there but as good as V-Jax is, Freeman is that awful at making the deep throws the last year+.

Aaron Hernandez returned to practice today, limping at first but looking fine afterward. Looks like he'll be a game time decision this week, but he'll probably end up sitting it out. Next week looks promising however.

Last edited:
Anybody in a league where nobody wants to make trades?

Im DEEP at WR, but dont have a #1 RB at all. My top RB is Reggie. i've offered everybody on my roster at one point or the other (except Brady and Reggie) and still get rejected ( not even countered once)

I have Fitz, Jennings, Torrey, Amendola, Hartline, Lance Moore at WR

I usually target owners weak at WR to get a deal done. I dont even go after their top RB and they still dont bite :smh:

Got dudes 1-3 with 3 good RBs and nothing else willing to lose out as long as they keep their guys.

I have Matty Ice,RG3 and Stafford as my QB's.. Havent gotten around to using Stafford and thinking bout trading him..

kinda shallow at WR&TE... would Stafford warrant a trade for a #1WR such Torrey Smith?

^ You should get more, to be honest. Guy in my league just traded Stafford for Marshawn & Romo. He added a throw in w/ Stafford just because, but you have the top 2 QBs in fantasy thus far, look to trade high on one or the other. You could eat off RG3 or Matty Ice.

Like nobody will trade for Hernandez from me because they're still pissed about me getting Jamaal Charles for Willis McGahee a couple weeks ago :lol:. Same dude I made that trade with is the one that dropped Hernandez too. If I didn't already have Jimmy Graham I'd definitely keep him....but that's too valuable of a trade asset for me to just keep as depth.

^^^^^^
I would start Forte in RB1 and Wes in Flex, has gotten increased production after Aaron went down and Gronk in a slump (tho he had a great game last week.) . Reggie has been hurting and now has a hip injury. He could go out mid game..

M. Bennet (NYG) or Heath Miller (PIT)?

Bennet has been productive and Nicks is out but he's not a reliable target for Eli. Miller has a TD in his last two game but he doesn't pick up much yardage and he is probably third /fourth option.

Who should I go with
killa cam at home vs sea or Flacco at KC

I wanna go with Cam because Seattle's d isn't as good away as they are at home. On the other hand, I can see Flacco go off on KC

Help guys! the bye week and some injuries have given me some limited options..

Need 2 from this group:

Jerome Simpson vs TN
Brandon LaFell vs SEA
Jacquizz Rodgers vs WASH
T.Y. Hilton vs GB
Cobb vs IND
Mark Ingram (FA) vs SD
Greg Little (FA) vs NYG
Justin Blackmon (FA) vs CHI

Also, who should I drop for Pitta, Gresham or Scott Chandler?

Anybody in a league where nobody wants to make trades?
Im DEEP at WR, but dont have a #1 RB at all. My top RB is Reggie. i've offered everybody on my roster at one point or the other (except Brady and Reggie) and still get rejected ( not even countered once)
I have Fitz, Jennings, Torrey, Amendola, Hartline, Lance Moore at WR
I usually target owners weak at WR to get a deal done. I dont even go after their top RB and they still dont bite
mean.gif

Got dudes 1-3 with 3 good RBs and nothing else willing to lose out as long as they keep their guys.
I hear you man.  Same case here.  A guy in my league has MJD, AP, Sproles, and M. Bush.  I own Forte and when he got hurt, I offered D. Moore and Hawkins for Bush.  He counters with M. Bush, Lance Moore, and DeSean Jackson for Forte and Victor Cruz
roll.gif
.... there are only like 2 people in my 10 team league that are actually realistic.

Back
Top Bottom