2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Ryan Williams is a damn bum. Pierre Garcon on one foot probably would have gotten me more points for the second week in a row.

Eli or Dalton?

nerd.gif
Eli. He's my favorite fantasy QB I try to get him every year. The thing about him is that he always hits his projections and for as long as I can remember has never had a really bad fantasy game. Even people like Brady and Rodgers have had 4 point outings but I cant remember Eli doing it(Could very well be wrong though). But I'm still taking Eli cause hes playing the Browns 

Need to make a few decisions on who to start this weekend..Can anyone help me out?

QB:
Big Ben vs Phi
or
Vick vs Pit

D/ST
Sea at Car
Min vs Ten

RB:
Battle vs NO
or
Ridley vs Den

Matt Ryan @ Washington ********

or

Flacco @ Kansas City Chiefs

I've benched flacco all year. but i think this might be the day to bring him out especially since I got megatron & demarco on bye weeks anyways.

Matt Ryan @ Washington ********
or
Flacco @ Kansas City Chiefs
I've benched flacco all year. but i think this might be the day to bring him out especially since I got megatron & demarco on bye weeks anyways.

Both good matchups but I prefer Matt Ryan coz the Skins can't really defend anyone + ATL offense is clicking on all cylinders.

Fitz got me 9

Zona D 4

That's an ok start I guess

On the plus side my opponent had Amendola

Thank god I didn't start Williams

Last edited:
Need to make a few decisions on who to start this weekend..Can anyone help me out?
QB:
Big Ben vs Phi
or
Vick vs Pit
D/ST
Sea at Car
Min vs Ten
RB:
Battle vs NO
or
Ridley vs Den
I would go Big Ben for your QB (Vick is very inconsistant), Minn for your defense (I'm taking over 5 sacks for Hasselback)

For the RB, its a crap shoot.  I would think Battle would be the safer play being that hes splitting carries 50/50 with Matthews, but most likely wont put up any big numbers.  As for Ridley, he has the potential to put up BIG numbers, but the Pats are crazy and unpredictable.  One week Woodhead gets 20 carrys, the next week 0.  Then Ridley and BOLDEN run for over 100 yards.  I would just be nervous about the "Gameplan" for this week and how Ridley will be used.  Although if he is utilized, would definatley put up bigger numbers than Battle.

HOW did you get these WR's?!?

One of my leagues is a first time family league so the waiver wire is ripe with talent. My other two leagues have way more activity but I placed emphasis on WRs during the draft and I hawk the waiver wire. My RBs are TERRIBLE though so I'm trying to do a trade after this week. Willis McGahee and Doug Martin are the best backs I have.. Just waiting to see what the production is like. Amendola going down hurt me though..

Pick 1 TE:
Tamme @ NE
Pitta @ KC
Bennett vs. CLE

I'd go Bennett there, I don't think they'll have him run blocking much this week. I like Tamme though, he may get some good looks against NE.

I made 2 trades in 2 different leagues last week. 1 sending Greg Jennings away, the other sending Amendola. Perfect timing :pimp: :pimp:.

I made a couple trades this week myself, just for the sake of shaking things up as I'm 2-2 in both leagues.

Swapped Julio Jones for AD in a PPR league. I had Ray Rice & MJD already and now I'll slot AD into the flex while running out any 3 out of Wayne/Torrey Smith/A Brown/James Jones at my WR spots.

Swapped out S-Jax and Finley for Dez and Fred Davis in our annual keeper league. Pretty deep at RB with Gore, Benson, F-Jax and a couple sleepers in Brown and Powell but my WR's were Wayne, Decker and T Smith. Had Finley and Chandler at TE now to Davis and Chandler.

Feel good about them both.

In my keeper league, I was offered Andre Johnson and Adrian Peterson for my Foster and Tate.

Should I do it? We only keep 2 guys so my keepers will probably end up being Brees and Foster/AP, so I don't really care about Johnson's long term value

In my keeper league, I was offered Andre Johnson and Adrian Peterson for my Foster and Tate.

Should I do it? We only keep 2 guys so my keepers will probably end up being Brees and Foster/AP, so I don't really care about Johnson's long term value

Hold up....this guy is offering you Adrian Peterson and Andre Johnson for Arian Foster straight up pretty much and you're really asking people if you should take it?!?!? Hit the accept button before that idiot changes his mind. AP and Foster will have similar statistical seasons when it's all said and done and then you're getting Andre Johnson as a throw in.

Hold up....this guy is offering you Adrian Peterson and Andre Johnson for Arian Foster straight up pretty much and you're really asking people if you should take it?!?!? Hit the accept button before that idiot changes his mind. AP and Foster will have similar statistical seasons when it's all said and done and then you're getting Andre Johnson as a throw in.
Ya, I guess this was dumb 
laugh.gif
 I just hate Johnson, should I be starting him? My WR are Lloyd and Dez

Got this trade offer
I Give:
Dwyane Bowe

I Get:
Demaryius Thomas

Was considering to do it, if Brady Quinn becomes the QB in KC, Bowe is going to be completely worthless I fear. At least Cassell just chucks the ball up to him 16times a game. But I feel Bowe is more valuable and I should get more in return, because I do need some bench help, here is our rosters
*click to zoom*

Last edited:
Damn for all the people who started Ryan Williams (myself included).

I'm still not ready to give up on him yet. That o-line has to get their act together though.

If there was any time to start Andre, it's definitely this week :lol: Especially since you have Dez :smile:x :lol:) and Lloyd. The Texans will concentrate on the running game, but with what amounts to no secondary, Andre could have a field day on them. O

Back
Top Bottom