2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

I really just won a game where Rivers needed 6 points for me to lose...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How do y'all see Alex Green panning out for the rest of the season? I think the kid could be in for a good year

Dude in my league is winless and I want to trade bait Peyton Manning. I got A-Rod as my permanent starter until week 10 (bye).
I need a RB.

He has Frank Gore, Ahmad Bradshaw, Steven Ridley and Shon Greene. I want two of them.

Was thinking of asking for Bradshaw and Greene.

Lost my first game of the year to a guy that was 0-5. A bulk of my starters were on bye week. 5-1 and 4-2 in my two leagues

How long do you guys think DeMarco Murray will be out?

"day to day" but he's doubtful for week 7.

my guess would be 2-3 weeks. purely conjecture but given the fact that was the same ankle he fractured last season and that he has a history of being injury prone I don't see the Cowboys rushing him back.

I expect a timeshare between Jones and Tanner, favoring Jones. I expect Jones however to concede goal-line work to Tanner.

5-1 and only loss came from panicking & benching fitzgerald after 2 bad weeks :smh:

I have by far the lowest Points Against though :lol:

How do y'all see Alex Green panning out for the rest of the season? I think the kid could be in for a good year

Expect it to be inconsistent. GB is still primarily a passing team, and AG is still an unproven pass blocker. James Starks will get carries, too.

I'm pretty sure I'm done playing fantasy football.. every year, same thing. I'm only three points behind number one for total points, but I'm leading points against by 80. The difference between me and the guy in 1st place? I've got 70 more points forced, and 200 more points against. What kind of shenanigans is this. IT HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE YEAR TO ME

So I know I said I'll start Dalton over Fitzpatrick this week, but I think he has a pretty favorable matchup. What do you guys think?

Fitzpatrick vs Tenn or Dalton vs Pittsburgh.

Should I drop Britt or Stevie Johnson for Mike Williams or Josh Gordon? Ben Tate for any waiver Rbs outside of Felix?

Back
Top Bottom