2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

In my PPR $ league I just made a big deal.

I trade away Marshawn Lynch, Brent Celek and Pittsburgh defense

IN RETURN I GET

Victor Cruz and Green Bay defense.

Stafford @ Bears
or
Dalton vs. Steelers
?

Leaning towards Dalton, dude has been cooking but hes throw picks left and right.

Pick a D.
Cards @ Min
Seahawks @ SF

And I need a WR this wk, who would you guys pick up?

Andre Roberts, Randall Cobb, Josh Gordon, Andrew Hawkins, Jeremy Kerley, Domenik Hixon, Santana Moss, Donnie Avery, Brandon Gibson, Kendall Wright, Nate Burleson?
Anyone else?

Thanks.

Hey guys, would you do this trade? 10-team standard:

I give: Dwayne Bowe and Rashard Mendenhall
I get: Chris Johnson

I'm thinking about asking for Alex Green as well, and maybe giving Mikel Leshoure instead of Mendenhall. CJ has a very favorable schedule the rest of the way. Thoughts on the trade situation?

My team right now (will be dropping Dolphins D/ST for either Fitzpatrick or Hasselbeck for Vick's bye):

QUARTERBACKS
Michael Vick, Phi QB

RUNNING BACKS
Ray Rice, Bal RB
Rashard Mendenhall, Pit RB
Vick Ballard, Ind RB
DeMarco Murray*, Dal RB
Donald Brown*, Ind RB
Mikel Leshoure, Det RB

RECEIVERS
Steve Johnson, Buf WR
Brandon Lloyd, NE WR
Martellus Bennett, NYG TE
Roddy White, Atl WR
Dwayne Bowe, KC WR
DeSean Jackson, Phi WR

TEAM D/ST
Seahawks D/ST D/ST
Dolphins D/ST D/ST

KICKERS
Mason Crosby, GB K

Look man... LOOK. Some much bullcrap dog

4th Highest socring team in my league but with the 2nd highest Pts against.. and its not like i can control that either but really? I might as well be #1 with that highest pts against cause the guy in 9th who has a higher pts against has a weak team because his pts for are low as heck and doesnt put himself in a position to win most of his games in the first place....

And look at the top 3 dudes.. whos Pts against havent even eclipsed 535 man...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU THAT dog ... **** makes me mad.

Last edited:
Look man... LOOK. Some much bullcrap dog

4th Highest socring team in my league but with the 2nd highest Pts against.. and its not like i can control that either but really? I might as well be #1 with that highest pts against cause the guy in 9th who has a higher pts against has a weak team because his pts for are low as heck and doesnt put himself in a position to win most of his games in the first place....
And look at the top 3 dudes.. whos Pts against havent even eclipsed 535 man...
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU THAT dog ... **** makes me mad.

That's the game, if you wanted to play the highest score at the end of the year wins then you should have. This happens every year and all to often, I know that feel. It's the nature of the beast.

I was offered Michael Turner for Eric Decker. Normally I'd say no in a heartbeat but I have NO RB2. My RB's are Foster, Ben Tate, Brandon Bolden, Jonathan Stewart. WR's are Julio Jones, AJ Green, Lance Moore, Brian Hartline.

Which QB do I play...

Stafford vs Bears
Luck vs Clevland
or scoop up Hasselback off Waivers vs Buffalo for a 1 week rental

Also offered Torrey Smith to my homie for Mike Williams (bucs).. Is this a good trade offer

I was offered Michael Turner for Eric Decker. Normally I'd say no in a heartbeat but I have NO RB2. My RB's are Foster, Ben Tate, Brandon Bolden, Jonathan Stewart. WR's are Julio Jones, AJ Green, Lance Moore, Brian Hartline.

I would normally say no also, but that group of RBs sucks. Take that trade, but maybe negotiate a little first to try to get a more favorable trade.

Which QB do I play...

Stafford vs Bears
Luck vs Clevland
or scoop up Hasselback off Waivers vs Buffalo for a 1 week rental

Also offered Torrey Smith to my homie for Mike Williams (bucs).. Is this a good trade offer

I don't like Stafford's matchup at all, but I'm really high on Luck, Fitzpatrick and Hasselbeck this week, so I'd go with one of them. Luck seems to be the most surefire play.

Torrey Smith side of that trade wins. They're both big play guys, but I trust Smith to be more consistent especially with Flacco throwing to him and not Freeman.

Pick a D.
Cards @ Min
Seahawks @ SF

And I need a WR this wk, who would you guys pick up?

Andre Roberts, Randall Cobb, Josh Gordon, Andrew Hawkins, Jeremy Kerley, Domenik Hixon, Santana Moss, Donnie Avery, Brandon Gibson, Kendall Wright, Nate Burleson?
Anyone else?

Thanks.

Cards by the slightest of margins. I like the thought of Peterson hawking over Christian Ponder passes, but you really can't go wrong with either D.
How are some of those WRs available? I'd go Gibson, Wright, Cobb, Gordon, in that order. I just believe that almost any team's No. 1 WR is a better play than most No. 2 or No. 3 receivers.

what you guys think about picking up Nate Washington?

Yes, but ultimately depends on what the rest of your roster looks like.

Do it. Try and see if he'll bite for Hartline or Moore first.

Gore vs. SEA
or
Mendenhall @ CIN

Also, contemplating trading two of my RB's and Gates for Foster and Graham. I've got DMC/AP/Gore/Mendenhall. I'm thinking about waiting until after next week because Foster is on a bye, and offering Gore & AP who have week 9 & 11 byes respectively. Thoughts?

So I didn't get Daryl Richardson or Woodhead, but I ended up with Montario Hardesty and Phillip Tanner. Hardesty will be the starter if Trent can't go this Sunday, and will be facing the second worst rushing defense in the league in the Colts. Tanner will for sure be the #2 this Sunday behind Felix Jones, and he's facing the 28th ranked rushing defense at Carolina.

I have to pick two RB's out of Michael Bush, Ben Tate, Hardesty and Phillip Tanner....which two should I start?

So I didn't get Daryl Richardson or Woodhead, but I ended up with Montario Hardesty and Phillip Tanner. Hardesty will be the starter if Trent can't go this Sunday, and will be facing the second worst rushing defense in the league in the Colts. Tanner will for sure be the #2 this Sunday behind Felix Jones, and he's facing the 28th ranked rushing defense at Carolina.
I have to pick two RB's out of Michael Bush, Ben Tate, Hardesty and Phillip Tanner....which two should I start?

Bush and Hardesty.

Gore vs. SEA
or
Mendenhall @ CIN
Also, contemplating trading two of my RB's and Gates for Foster and Graham. I've got DMC/AP/Gore/Mendenhall. I'm thinking about waiting until after next week because Foster is on a bye, and offering Gore & AP who have week 9 & 11 byes respectively. Thoughts?

I would do it but keep in mind that Foster may bite you when it comes to fantasy playoffs. Houston clinches early, they'll have no incentive to play him the entire game especially with someone as capable as Tate back there. If you were to trade, I'd see if they'd do it for Gore/Mendenhall before I dip into the other two.

Even if Trent Richardson plays you'd still start Hardesty over Tate and Tanner?

Well that was if Trent didn't play :lol: so say if all the projected starters are going, correct? Then I'd lean Bush and Tate. Tanner is really close TBH but IMO I can't trust him right now. Hopefully some news comes out the next couple of days to see if/how they plan on splitting the carries.

Is this the lineup I should go with this week or should I switch things around. Im really debating putting in Sproles for Martin. Or taking out Moore I'm just not really too sure just a lot of choices here.

need a filler RB for this week.. w/ DeMarco Murray and Donald Brown hurt for a few weeks, aswell as Ryan Matthews on a bye.. 

also who would be best to drop at this point?

anyone recommend me a flying under the radar pick up?

Who should I pick up on waivers for matt Ryan who's on a bye this week. Freeman vs N.O. or Fitzpatrick vs Tenn
I'm kinda leaning towards Freeman cuz saints def is just terrible but not sure

Back
Top Bottom