Steve smith vs Seattle
Andre Johnson Vs NYJ
Mike Wallace vs PHI
WRs (pick 3)

Big Ben
Tony Gonzo
Minny defense
Torrey Smith, Andre, Wallace

Venom, you think this is a solid deal on both ends? DMC/Roethlisberger/D. Moore for Shady/Schaub/Britt

The other GM  wants another WR, but Im hesitant to give in.

just picked up Hixon off waivers. Looks like Nicks will be out this week and Ramses Barden has a concussion. Great matchup for Hixon against Cleveland

Should i drop Sidney Rice already? Or should that move have happened weeks ago?

My WRs are Stevie Johnson, Colston, Percy Harvin and Sid Rice. PPR league we start 3 WRs.

If so, who should i pick up?

Here's the FA list in the league:

Pick 3 please. Non PPR.

Ryan Mathews @ NO
Ryan Williams @ STL
Trent Richardson @ NYG
Matt Forte @ Jac

Last edited:
Trent, Forte, Mathews for the last. Mathews will get his carries versus the 31st ranked run defense in the NFL. Williams is a personal favorite of mine, but until he produces results, I don't see how you start him over anybody else on that list.

who gets the better end?/

Cj Spiller and jackie Battle

for

Alfred morris and alshon jeffrey?

Whats the Deal with Doug martin ? 

I got a trade offer.

I give Turner

I get Doug Martin ? 

Other RBS -  Steven Jackson, DMC, Donald Brown, Leshoure, Ryan Williams

Pick 2 (Non PPR)

Ben Tate             @NYJ

Donald Jones       @SF

Donald Brown       Vs GB

Andrew Hawkins   Vs MIA

Davone Bess         @CIN

Domenik Hixon     Vs CIN

someone in my league jus dropped P. Garcon... I been having Santana Moss since week 1, (dont know why, never played him).. they both have the same stats soo far!

is Garcon the obvious #1 when he gets fully healthy for RG3?

I'm just gonna leave my roster the way it is for the week :lol:

I'm already gonna take an L with Megatron & Demarco on bye weeks.

Looking for some help.

My RBs are:
Ryan Mathews
Ryan Williams
Trent Richardson
Matt Forte
Donald Brown
CJ Spiller

My WRs are:
Steve Smith
Jeremy Maclin
Greg Jennings

Would you guys drop Brown (or any other RB) for Hartline? Or Andre Roberts, Andrew Hawkins?

I really thought my WR core was solid at the beginning of the year but my god are they trash. :x Could use some help.

Anyone?

Trent, Forte, Mathews for the last. Mathews will get his carries versus the 31st ranked run defense in the NFL. Williams is a personal favorite of mine, but until he produces results, I don't see how you start him over anybody else on that list.

Agreed. Good looks.

The only player I'd consider dropping Brown for is Hartline. I've held the belief this year that RB's are far more scarce than WR's and you have a bunch of good quality RBs, which can only be to your advantage i.e. trade bait, depth in case of injuries, bye week flexibility, matchup plays, etc...

Hartline will continue to get targets, but Miami (by design) does not have a #1 WR. By design, they intend to spread the ball. Hartline has the edge out of everyone on the Dolphin receiving core...good size, good route runner, excellent hands and does his job well. Tannenhill has to throw it to somebody and Brian is where he'll look first. However, I would still be torn dropping a quality RB in Donald Brown for him. Donald's team has suffered from OL injuries and as a result, his stats have suffered also. I'd like to see what type of numbers he can put up with a healthy line blocking in front of him. But the one factor that may decide how you move around your roster is those injuries to Jennings and Maclin. Very frustrating to deal with week in and week out. If I were you, I'd certainly explore moving one of your RBs for a quality WR2...someone like Antonio Brown, Eric Decker, Stevie Johnson...etc. You might be able to get Garcon for cheap right now. Maybe even Donald straight up.

Yes. No doubt about it. In fact, I distinctly remember Garcon receiving 4-5 targets on the ******** first two drives against the Saints. Makes you wonder where he'd be (production-wise) without that foot injury.

someone in my league jus dropped P. Garcon... I been having Santana Moss since week 1, (dont know why, never played him).. they both have the same stats soo far!

absolutely drop Moss for Garcon.

I need a fill in at QB...

Fitzpatrick @ SF

Ponder vs. TEN

or 

Kolb @ STL

Generally I would take Fitzpatrick but considering the matchup @ SF I think I'll pass. Kolb has more TD's/ point production than Ponder thus far but Ponder is facing one of the worst defenses in the league...

Garcon is going to put up video game numbers at points this year when he gets the foot injury cleared up. RG3 was passing to dude every damn time they ran a passing play that first game. And RG3's strength is the deep ball.....perfect for Garcon. People are going to be realllllll upset about dropping him these last couple weeks.

Back
Top Bottom