2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Who should I pick up on waivers for matt Ryan who's on a bye this week. Freeman vs N.O. or Fitzpatrick vs Tenn
I'm kinda leaning towards Freeman cuz saints def is just terrible but not sure
I would go with Freeman especially the performance he had last week im sure his confidence should carry over to this week especially with a soft NO defense.

Drop Brown. Some pick ups you can get Alex Green Felix Jones Vick Ballard
good looks.. i dropped Brown for Ballard, considering that is his replacement.. and Green and Jones were taken this morning off the WW.  ohh well wish me luck this week! 

Someone plain dropped Chris Johnson so I was able to scoop him up this week. I'm 6-0 and have Reggie Bush and Willis McGahee on bye this week, so I can use CJ vs Buffalo along with Ray Rice. :D I hope that Buffalo D that gave up multiple 100 yard rushers to the Patriots and the 9ers show up, least for this week.

And in one of the most amazing things I have ever witnessed, someone dropped Jordy Nelson this week in my wife's league. Um, yeah, she picked him up with the quickness. Why you drop a dude that just scored 3 TD's I have no idea, but oh well. She gets to put Nelson in with Calvin, Nicks, and Antonio Brown. Keeper leagues ftw. :lol:

Here is my team i really don't want to move forward with schaub i lost last week by 2 with his 5 pt performance.

I hate that i have 3 people from Dallas but i picked up Jones off the ww cause i needed a rb.

I have two pending trades one the guy needs a rb worse than i do but used his waver on ponder because he has vick and manning on bye so i offered him redman for vick and i think he might take it because he really needs a rb.

I also threw out witten for turner hoping the guy is frustrated with turner

Any thoughts on my team and where i am weak? 14 teams PPR 6pts for tds pretty standard scorning

Been riding with the Cards defense all season, are they worth dropping for the Vikings defense vs the Cards (weak o-line and immobile Skelton)?

I'm afraid someone else will snatch them up for good

Need help with my 2 flex positions, out of the players here who should I start?

Alex Green vs. STL
Denarius Moore vs. JAC
Mikel Leshoure vs. CHI
Jeremy Kerley vs. NE
Jermaine Gresham vs. PIT

I am leaning towards Moore cause of the matchup and they are playing at home. Also thinking about starting Leshoure cause of his upside. But I'm not 100% with these, there are too many variables.

Why do people ***** this out w/ their matchup and line up and what do I do questions?

Aren't you supposed to be managing your own team?!

Jeez, you might as well relinquish your team.

Someone in one of my leagues dropped Kenny Britt and I was able to pick him up :pimp:. Hopefully he can continue to get back to form. If Antonio Brown keeps dropping end zone passes :smile:{) I'll have someone to start in place of him.

Last edited:
Traded demarious for mcfadden last week , looks good so far

Just traded schuab, felix jones and josh gordon for big ben and andre roberts

I don't know what you don't understand in reference to why post questions about lineups, waivers and such. I'm sure not everybody chooses who they are recommended. I mean do you never go to any websites for any kind of information regarding your players? If you have ever taken the time to read an article from a fantasy football "expert" than I don't know why you're confused.

Been riding with the Cards defense all season, are they worth dropping for the Vikings defense vs the Cards (weak o-line and immobile Skelton)?
I'm afraid someone else will snatch them up for good

I'd keep Minny in the long run either way.

Amendola could return in a couple weeks, per NFL Network. He was originally listed to miss 6 weeks or so but could end up returning in 2-3 weeks...check your WW's

Who should I start in a PPR league? Pick 2

Torrey Smith vs. Hou

Felix Jones vs. Carolina

Antonio Brown vs. Cincy

I'm thinking Jones and Brown, what you guys think?

Dude who already has Forte won't take Michael Bush/Crabtree/filler for Alex Green (who he got luckily on waivers because his team sucks)... even though he has Forte, Doug Martin, and some other decent RB already (none of which have byes the rest of the way).

Guess I'm keeping Bush and hoping for more Week 1 magic (where he poached 2 TD's from Forte... which can definitely happen again, since he has been getting basically all of the deep redzone carries).

Am I wrong? Isn't Bush/Crabtree/filler (especially to a Forte owner) for Alex Green a somewhat fair trade? Maybe even in his favor, considering the poaching/handcuff? Whatever, doesn't matter. Just a small rant... not like this trade was going to put me over the top or anything.

Last edited:
Smith, Brown. People are down a bit on Brown but he's consistantly getting targets more than anyone on the team & Smith just because he's a better option all around than Jones. Who knows how the carries will be divvied up w/ him & Tanner

Traded Gronk and Darren Sproles for Ahmad Bradshaw and Torrey Smith.

I have Kyle Rudolph so I'm good with trading Gronk but I'm sick about Sproles because its a 1 PPR

Back
Top Bottom