2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Who would ya'll start if you had to choose one?

DeMarco Murray or Knowshon Moreno?

I had the same problem trying to decide last week and they both scored 15 &16 fpts

Championship week and I can't decide. I'm leaning Murray this week but still deciding who to finalize with.

which defense do you gents like? cincy vs pitt or new england vs. Jacksonville? leaning NE. Bengals D has been poor in every division game this season. If Pats D can get a td, and they do get a lot of turnovers, garbage time Jags Td shouldn't be a factor.

Last edited:
The best fantasy team ever assembled....

Shayne Graham-K
******** D vs Eagles

75$ guaranteed, looking for the big prize today :pimp:

FYI:
Matt Ryan, Tom Brady, Calvin Johnson and Jamaal Charles all acquired via trade in a 12 team league

Last edited:
The best fantasy team ever assembled....

Shayne Graham-K
******** D vs Eagles
75$ guaranteed, looking for the big prize today :pimp:
FYI:
Matt Ryan, Tom Brady, Calvin Johnson and Jamaal Charles all acquired via trade in a 12 team league

U got like two guys in your league? How did you pull this off? :rofl:

anyways....I'm in my championship this weekend and my only hard decision was who to start at TE. It was between Gates/Chandler. I went w/ Gates b/c he's playing a very uninspired Jets team. Hopefully this move pans out.

drafted really well... Martin, Spiller, Ridley, Cobb all had great starts so I moved pieces. Brees I traded like 2 week to get a good RB and Ryan (Who was under the radar)

Last edited:
Playing against Roddy and he got 39pts last night. I'm 39 down already

Need advice on my TE play.
Pitta vs NYG or Finley vs TEN

Championship, 800 big ones on the line

Bradshaw and McCoy return....going to avoid Bryce Brown.

Should I start David Wilson or Pierre Garcon?

Can someone convince me to start Lesean Mccoy over Moreno, Steven Jackson or Danny Amendola? or Stevie Johnson over Amendola?

Last edited:
Does Amendola have a lost fumble or not? In my league it says he has -2 because of a lost fumble but on nfl.com it shows he fumbled but didnt lose it

Does Amendola have a lost fumble or not? In my league it says he has -2 because of a lost fumble but on nfl.com it shows he fumbled but didnt lose it
Then it will be fixed.

Dez Bryant and Tony Romo combo. 
happy.gif

140-33 in my league bahaha I'm winning. 

I need some production from D. Martin and CJ2k >:

I think I should have started Seattle's def instead of Houston's def

Down 44.70-91.58

I have Eli, Ray Rice, TRich, and Moreno left to play. My opponent has Brandon Marshall left

how are my chances?

I cannot believe I started Amendola over Mike Williams. That was a $450 decision and cost me the W

**** you Amendola you pos

T Gonzalez with 1 point, BGE with 4 points :x

He had Packers defense and Reggie Bush gets 30+ of course :x

I'm still up by 5 points with Cardinals defense to go, he has Brand Marshall vs Cards defense and Lynch vs 49ers defense.

ughhhh.......

Back
Top Bottom