2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

I believe it's $25 or less, but a lot of people go over.

It's more so just spend what you like. $25 min I believe

If you seen last years thread some people spent what they like. I think I dropped 150-200 but I like Xmas and giving gifts.

There was weatherman kd iv giving last year :nerd:

It's just all about the surprise. You don't know when it coming and what your going to get

whre's Cwrite at? i still got some stuff i forgot to send to him last year lol, i don't got your contact info anymore homie! if he's no where around i'll just send it out with whoever i get this year, if they're an XL in tshirts.

Waited too late to sign up this year, it was fun last year smh... I hope to join in next year...

It's more so just spend what you like. $25 min I believe
If you seen last years thread some people spent what they like. I think I dropped 150-200 but I like Xmas and giving gifts.
There was weatherman kd iv giving last year :nerd:
It's just all about the surprise. You don't know when it coming and what your going to get

:wow:

I wish you're my secret santa this year :lol:

Last edited:
why are dudes still asking to sign up
if you cant sign up in time i doubt you will send your gifts in time

yo cinco did u verify my old SN yet? i aint trying to be on that newb list....unles im paired w jesusshuttlesworth lol

Hmmmm I replied to your email (the secretsanta NT gmail account) on 11/16 according to my sent email but my NT name isn't updated on the 1st page. I was in this last year as well.

LMK if you got the email, I resent it to you as well.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom