2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

Cosign. Amazing job cinco major props for putting up with all of us and putting this together. Send out that address or if I'm ever in your city I'll buy you some grub and dinner. This is what makes me never leave NT even though I'm not into sneakers as much anymore.

I sent out a questionnaire of my own a few minutes ago, I also posted in the OP (within a spoiler , without an address- pm me for it if you didn't get my email)

I thank you folks for even asking about me, it shows a lot IMO

Cosign. Amazing job cinco major props for putting up with all of us and putting this together. Send out that address or if I'm ever in your city I'll buy you some grub and dinner. This is what makes me never leave NT even though I'm not into sneakers as much anymore.

I sent out a questionnaire of my own a few minutes ago, I also posted in the OP (within a spoiler , without an address- pm me for it if you didn't get my email)

I thank you folks for even asking about me, it shows a lot IMO

received your email and already shipped out your gift via amazon. hope you enjoy it. nothing to crazy but just to show my appreciation. i have prime so you shoud get it on wedneday. 8)

received your email and already shipped out your gift via amazon. hope you enjoy it. nothing to crazy but just to show my appreciation. i have prime so you shoud get it on wedneday. 8)

Thanks bro :pimp:
you're close by cinco probably just take u out or drop off some GCs to YL :tongue:
Haha had to take a second look, you sure are close ! Im down either way, but with my crazy daily schedule who knows :smh: YL is always awesome though :lol: and I'm sure you'd save a few on dat gas

Cinco is about to get blessed :lol: :pimp:

Haha thanks man

Kim+Kardashian+and+Kanye+West+at+Yogurtland+(1).jpg

I was pretty vague as well. Feel bad for my santa. :lol: My elf gave me good amount of details and I'm so uncertain about what I'm going to get him.

i actually felt like a bit of a jerk when i was done with the questionnaire. i was afraid i was a little too specific though it seems like that may not have been a bad thing. i just took care of my elf a few minutes ago so now it's time to play the waiting game.

I was too specific for my Elf :lol: :lol: :lol:

My Elf is real easy..can't wait till they open their gifts!!

Already bought THREE gifts for my Elf!!!! :smokin :smokin :smokin

:lol: it never fails , the amount of folks who come out and speak up admitting to being too vague. Its all good, I always saw those as an opportunity for their Santa's to put on their thinking caps :smokin

Kim K delivering me some YL would make my holidays...tho hahaha

:lol: it never fails , the amount of folks who come out and speak up admitting to being too vague. Its all good, I always saw those as an opportunity for their Santa's to put on their thinking caps :smokin

NT'ers close to you should swing by your house and do some caroling since everyone has your address now. :lol:

This is really cool though, bro. Thanks for your effort. I got to throw it in my friends face because his forum isn't doing anything like this.

i wonder how much they pay kim k for advertising yogurt land. look up any pic of her with yogurt land and the logo is always showing towards camera. damn product placement in real life. they had ye doing that too in one pic.

:lol: you've gotta imagine they're getting steady "good" checks for that placement although they'd be going anyway haha

I saw Amazon has a $10 for $5 at tutti frutti today. I tried it once a month or so ago...all it did was make me feel bad for sleeping around behind Lady Yogurtland's back...

That feel :smh:

my Elf was vague but i'll do what I can for you. Will ship out first week of december sometime.
Also sending Cinco something.

Last edited:
hope i wasn't too vague....man it's gonna be hard shoppin for my elf cuz i'm scared he already got what i'm tryin to buy him....

everyone in this thread should open up their twitter/instagram/facebook pages up until the deadline of sending stuff out so your secret santa's can stalk you better and get an even better idea of what to get you. or in case you've already gotten what your secret santa was about to get you...just a thought

Back
Top Bottom