2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah, that Mac on Bradley was vicious. You ain't being a homer.

It's always hard for me to choose between that, a certain VC on Mourning (I know he had a ton, but one where he suspended, brought his arm back, and flushed all over Zo), Pip on Ewing, and Dr. J on Coop.

Just gimme a DVR and all 4 of those.

Honorable mention (because of the circumstance): BD on AK47.
I got you

tongue.gif

Nah, that Mac on Bradley was vicious. You ain't being a homer.

It's always hard for me to choose between that, a certain VC on Mourning (I know he had a ton, but one where he suspended, brought his arm back, and flushed all over Zo), Pip on Ewing, and Dr. J on Coop.

Just gimme a DVR and all 4 of those.

Honorable mention (because of the circumstance): BD on AK47.

pip on ewing was so damn nasty

bd on ak47 was nasty cuz i called it & was still shocked it happened

Feel bad for my dude coop, dr has him beat by a step and a half and hes still able to hustle his *** off to beat dr j to the spot

Only to get dunked on

Dammit, Vince... why'd you... my goodness. 
mean.gif

Pippen 
smokin.gif
 Everytime I see that, the most entertaining part is pushing him afterwards, standing over. The disrespect. 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Oh, thanks, rck. Productivity here at work at my desk... has come to a complete standstill. 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Vince freaking Carter, man. Straight up CHILLIN in the air, like there was nothing quick about it... and it all started like Migo said, that behind the back on JWill, then eyes STRAIGHT to the rim and Zo. He HAD to have been thinking "Oh, you again." 
laugh.gif

Pippen.
laugh.gif
 I miss Bulls/Knicks. We need something like that again. Nobody sticks around as long as Starks/Ewing  and MJ/Pip did, and teams don't stay on top to constantly face each other in meaningful games anymore. And no one hates each other anymore.

See, here I go... 
laugh.gif

Now i see why vince was laughing at john wall for getting hype off a layup, vc was probably saying to himself " is this young dude really screaming like this off a layup, i was doing that when i jumped over a 7 footer"

VC on Mourning is GOAT poster.

- Mano a mano at the rim
- VC with the pseudo-tackle to brush Mourning aside
- Arm cocked back almost 180 degrees
- CLEAN flush

I also like Stromile Swift on Tyrus Thomas as runner up

this was underrated, plus Kevin Harlan's call was on point 

Blake 
eyes.gif
eek.gif

Sidenote, this was the last Clippers game I've been to 
frown.gif
 its been too damn long 
mean.gif

VC on Mourning is GOAT poster.

- Mano a mano at the rim
- VC with the pseudo-tackle to brush Mourning aside
- Arm cocked back almost 180 degrees
- CLEAN flush

I also like Stromile Swift on Tyrus Thomas as runner up
Forgot about that one! This was right before Stro fell off the edge of the Earth 
mean.gif

Dunks on Pau don't count.

Not because he's a Laker. I already mentioned Dr. J on Coop being on top for me, depending on my mood.

No, it's because dunking on Pau is like dunking on Candace Parker or Lauren Jackson. Yeah, it's... kind of impressive, but you have to wonder if she was cramping or something, you know? Not the same.

For me it's gotta be Lebron on Damon jones. I just remembered my face being like :x can't believe y'all sleeping on that

Not far behind is JR on Neal, VC on ZO :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom