2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE AT LAST FREE AT LAST THANK GOD ALMIGHTY JIMMER IS FREE AT LAST
jimmer1-1-4-13.gif
love the chick appearing in the corner. probably all like "go jimmer go. love the way you do the running man!"

Nothing remotely funny about the Felton situation. Got thrown under the bus by a scorned woman. She just didn't want it in the home. You filed for divorce and want his life ruined that much?

Got my first extended look at Anthony Davis last night and he was as good as advertised. The thing that stood out to me though was how efficient and seemingly effortless to put up numbers. At one point during the second quarter the announcer said that Davis was on pace for 30 and 15 and I was like, "damn, really?" He just cruised to 19 and 9 in the first half.

I do think he would benefit from putting on some weight and strength though. He doesn't need to necessarily, but it would help him defensively more than anything I think. There were a few times Blake just bullied him for position under the basket. If he gets stronger, he'll be even more of a defensive beast.

Nothing remotely funny about the Felton situation. Got thrown under the bus by a scorned woman. She just didn't want it in the home. You filed for divorce and want his life ruined that much?
I doubt dude ever even brandished it. Prob just kept it at her place in case of an intruder. Grimy.

I'm just going to assume mrs Felton found out something she didn't like about ray (probably another woman) and tried to plant the strap on him out of spite.

Or she knew he was illegally owning a strap and turned it in to the police

Last edited:
I'm just going to assume mrs Felton found out something she didn't like about ray (probably another woman) and tried to plant the strap on him out of spite.

It wasn't a problem before.

He faces 23 years. His people gotta get at her.

as bad as the 6ers are this year, these fans will be lining up to watch wiggins next year

while a team like the hawks will continue in their mediocrity

A top 3 pick plus another top 10 pick from the Pelicans, insanely low payroll where they could have enough money to sign a new Big 3, and the only players still under contract for next year will be the current favorite for ROY, Noel who would have been the #1 pick if not for the injury, Thad Young and Tony Wroten.

Felton lives in the city...I'm sure he's well aware of what happened w/ Plax. No excuse for him not to have his gun registered.

It wasn't a problem before.

He faces 23 years. His people gotta get at her.

23 years for "second-degree and third-degree criminal possession of a firearm, both felonies, and misdemeanor count of fourth-degree possession." ????

What do you face for 1st degree, the death penalty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom