2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. Because that's what power forwards with "handles" do. C-Webb and Lamar "Lefty" Odom were know for their killer crossovers.
Nah but they're pf with handles, just because you can dribble a basketball doesnt mean you have handles

Nah but they're pf with handles, just because you can dribble a basketball doesnt mean you have handles

Yeah, nobody is saying that he handles the ball like Kyrie, CP or Jamal Crawford. But Blake can get the ball on a rebound and effectively dribble it up the court himself and either score or dish it off. So, he can handle the ball better than most big men. If that doesn't satisfy your definition of "handles," so be it.

Kareem, Is that you?

kind of funny you rocket fans were first in line with the dwight howard bash campaign when he was on the magic and then lakers.

but now?

you guys cooking him meals and buying his jersey

:lol:

please find where "we rocket fans were first in line with the dwight howard bash campaign"

the hate from lakers fans towards dwight :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't blame them. He dug a huge hole for the lakers and ran out on them like ghetto youth to their now bastard child

he dug a hole for them? by not exercising his right to become a free agent? they traded for him knowing he might not resign, and he didn't. and they didn't do anything to prepare for it. they put all their eggs in the d12 basket, and it failed.

I could be wrong but when I watch Quake, it seems like hes trying too hard with his post game. Like he would be too high on the block or out of his confort zone and keep trying to back the defender down and then end of taking a bad shot. I think if it's not there he should find a cutter or draw a double team and kick it out. He just has to be patient.

This dude Eric Bledsoe is a monster, one of my new favorites. So glad he got a change to run a team. He's so explosive and gritty.

Baby Bron :pimp:

Also glad to see Russy back, nobody is more happy to see him back then KD.

Last edited:
I hate that reverse pivot half spin layup he does. I am so scared for his ACLs every time I see that. Plus it's generally kind of ineffective

Kevin Martin taking more "subliminal" shots are former teammates. Ironically, I think Kevin Love is leading the league in scoring or 2nd.

"This is such a fun team to play on. Nobody is trying to lead the league in scoring here."

Last edited:
This dude Eric Bledsoe is a monster, one of my new favorites. So glad he got a change to run a team. He's so explosive and gritty.

Baby Bron :pimp:

Also glad to see Russy back, nobody is more happy to see him back then KD.

Not based on his last interview.

I think Blake is doing too much thinking, when he gets the ball he should go straight into his move/shot. He's trying to react to what the defender is doing instead of making the defender react to him.

Last edited:
I could be wrong but when I watch Quake, it seems like hes trying too hard with his post game. Like he would be too high on the block or out of his confort zone and keep trying to back the defender down and then end of taking a bad shot. I think if it's not there he should find a cutter or draw a double team and kick it out. He just has to be patient.

i agree. i feel the same way about dwight. i think they try so hard to execute their post moves instead of playing to what the defense gives them. dwight gets stripped simply because even if the double comes over he's bent on getting his move off :smh:

I hate that reverse pivot half spin layup he does. I am so scared for his ACLs every time I see that. Plus it's generally kind of ineffective

Kevin Martin taking more "subliminal" shots are former teammates. Ironically, I think Kevin Love is leading the league in scoring or 2nd.

"This is such a fun team to play on. Nobody is trying to lead the league in scoring here."

:lol: Martin scores 30 for the first time since 2010 and he's feeling himself, I'm not even mad

Not based on his last interview.

Man Russy makes the game so much easier on KD it's insane. KD prolly played the hardest he ever played in his life last year in the playoffs.

NOw if they can get my mans lambs to step up an play consistent then they'll really be a problem

Last edited:
i agree. i feel the same way about dwight. i think they try so hard to execute their post moves instead of playing to what the defense gives them. dwight gets stripped simply because even if the double comes over he's bent on getting his move off :smh:

THIS> You'd think Dwight would've figured out his offense by now but he's so raw still :x

:lol: Martin scores 30 for the first time since 2010 and he's feeling himself, I'm not even mad
Minnesota fans will be when he reverts back to his regular self and does nothing more against playoff teams than score 9pts and step out of bounds 7 times executing dribble moves out of the corner. He's light skinned too, when you play MIA/MEM/SAS/OKC/HOU/IND/BKN/CHI/DEN/LAC/BOS, expect that dude to pretty much blend right into the court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom