2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
chicago is gonna win tonight , both games they chocked in the last minutes , i dont see them doing it 3rd time in a row they have discipline and washington played good but were also lucky with beals shots and hinrichs missed FTs 

portland must be carefull as well , seems like aldridge is on another level and gonna continue dominating but still if harden starts hiting his shots LA wont save portland 

nets gonna crush raptors today 

Nope.

Last edited:

and  this thread should be enough for all the games rather than compartmentalizing them into individual series thread. keeps the hilarity all in the same thread

dudes just lazy to read & catch up
this 
mean.gif

now people are going to miss out on even more because there are different threads

chicago is gonna win tonight , both games they chocked in the last minutes , i dont see them doing it 3rd time in a row they have discipline and washington played good but were also lucky with beals shots and hinrichs missed FTs 

portland must be carefull as well , seems like aldridge is on another level and gonna continue dominating but still if harden starts hiting his shots LA wont save portland 

nets gonna crush raptors today 

Nope.

typical :lol:

nah but seriously i need the raps to play right & sit them old boys down.... t raw & derozen need to see the 2nd round

drake needs to take ownership of the F brooklyn slogan so we can have the best playoff rap off since jayz souljaboy

typical :lol:

nah but seriously i need the raps to play right & sit them old boys down.... t raw & derozen need to see the 2nd round

I really dont think Brooklyn has enough left in the tank to win a round. All their starters look gassed but we'll see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom