2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Hawks team was a terrible matchup for the Pacers. Its all about matchups. I have the Heat in 7, but I would not be surprised at all if the Pacers play their best basketball of the playoffs.

there's a reason Miami wanted the bobcats, was easier and to avoid the Hawks

Hawks would have taken the Heat to at least 5/6 but still lose.

hopefully Pacers wake up but i wouldn't be surprised if its 1-1 going to Miami

Good work this year fellas. Hopefully we get better this summer and surprise some more people next season.

Well according to the NT experts they were supposed to lose to the Hawks and get destroyed by the Wizards already, yet they are right where they wanted to be from the beginning of the year. It'll be a helluva series.

RG knee will forever haunt him

They said that after he hurt it the first time and didn't do anything but take the league by storm as a rookie. Another time though in another thread.

Congratulations to the Pacers fans on here. You guys were the better team this season. Good luck going forward.

Last edited:
Who is that David Beckham looking guy thats always seated behind the commentators every clippers game in LA?

How many times you gonna try and bring up this argument? In both final wins hears the ECF went to a game 7. How is that easy? In 2012 they went 6 with Indy in the semis. In 2011 they played the number 1 seeded bulls who were suppose to be better and beat then in 5. Bosh was out for almost two whole series in 2012. Didn't the spurs last year sweep the 1st round and the WCF? But that's not easy right?

It's a cake walk I don't care how you try to make it look like the heat were challenged. They didn't face any real challenge until ECF last year. And it took 2 rounds before they were tested against Indy. It's no wonder they have so much energy to go 3 times straight to finals. You put the heat in the west I guarantee you wade knee or Allen back will collapse before the second round. It's a shame that dwade could have literally sit out in the first two rounds and heat would still ha a shot at making the ECF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom