2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
BnuUpqzCcAIvu69.jpg

Props to the Wizards fans who stayed and gave their team a hand. That's how you support your squad.
pimp.gif

Well heat vs pacers once again..
and this time, its probably not gonna be close
Homecourt advantage will be huge for the Pacers this time around. This team isnt as mentally ****** as we think they are.
No one should trust these ****** yet. Maybe they need to go on another fishing trip.

Good season Wizards, you blew my expectations way out of the water. Props to the Pacers, hope y'all really stop the jeckle and Hyde stuff for the next round because I don't wanna see a sweep

Salute to the Wiz. Was really wanting them to take this to a game 7. They definitely have good stuff to build on.

The east is such a joke. I don't want to hear how great the heat or lebron is. They cake walked their way to the conference finals past couple years. If you replace the pacer with the warrior or Dallas they probably making ECF every year too. It's a shame how one conference allow a team to make finals without any real test for 3 years in a row.

1038.gif

The east is such a joke. I don't want to hear how great the heat or lebron is. They cake walked their way to the conference finals past couple years. If you replace the pacer with the warrior or Dallas they probably making ECF every year too. It's a shame how one conference allow a team to make finals without any real test for 3 years in a row.

Knicks look good on paper :lol: and Bulls would be Elite with Rose.

Celtics took them to 7 games in 2012 and Pacers took them to 7 games as well in the ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom