2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kings suck because the rest of their roster is garbage
laugh.gif
If you put Dwight on that same roster they'd still be garbage.

Dwight +the rest of that roster would probably win 2 games all year

The Kings suck because the rest of their roster is garbage :lol: If you put Dwight on that same roster they'd still be garbage.

That argument that its his fault is downright silly.

If that roster sucks so damn much cousins should be filling up those stats. But hes not

it took cousins 3.1 more shot attempts per game to score the same amount of points as dwight last season.

We going to talk about how Kyrie struggling a bit though?

19 & 8 on 39% from the field 34% from three 18.1 PER

If Cousins was playing with Kobe Bryant he'd have a lot of easy scoring opportunities too.

Cousins is shooting 40% in post up situations.

Blake Griffin, niketalk, favorite whipping boy is shooting 60%.

So....

hey if it's so easy i think the kings should start thinking of ways to lob DMC the ball.
its easy to catch perfectly thrown lobs all day, its hard to find a big man as skilled as pau to throw them

pau played with dwight in orlando too huh?

last year might have been one of dwights worst years, and he still put up good numbers.

Cousins is shooting 40% in post up situations.

Blake Griffin, niketalk, favorite whipping boy is shooting 60%.

So....

take your logic somewhere else. blake sucks. :rolleyes

Last edited:
I don't want my center shooting 45% from the field. Cousins is growing on me, he REALLY needs to improves his shot selection, and learns How to play a lick of D.

Dwight can score though. I mean he's had some seasons over 20ppg. Not too many centers can do that. He needs more touches closer to the basket. Needs to get better position. I really think Houston needs to run the small lineup with parsons at the 4,and Dwight in the middle surrounded by shooters. That's when Dwight is at his best.

Maybe because Cousins is the main offensive option on a team full of filler players and Dwight has been playing with 2 of the best SG's in the league?....

I'm just sayin....

No, cousins just loves taking contested 18 footers. His game would improve drastically, if he passed that up and reposted, or set a screen and got a cleaner look. Dwight 's been the number one option and averaged 23 and lead his team to the finals.

If that roster sucks so damn much cousins should be filling up those stats. But hes not
ya cause 23 and 10 is so weak, with a couple of steals and assists per game as well.  especially considering that the opposing teams defense is only focused on stopping Cousins since he's the only threat.  he's literally got 4 defenders in the paint with him sometimes yet hes still putting numbers up

Example:  this was last night. this is how he has been defender all year.  5 Blazer players in the paint area when he has the ball.......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom