2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
And certified u know quake is taking hgh too. What a waste cuz he still lets players treat him like a helpless *****

When I look at the Nets and Jason Kidd can't help but think this comes to mind;

office-space-e1323704377981-300x175.png

i doubt its even a ACL tear, watch.

im sure we would hear something.

all those saying they fear its a ACL tear is from random no bodies :lol:

when a legit source comes out and says Bulls fear its a ACL tear then ill believe it

You crazy. Rose didnt reach his ceiling. He still had time to improve his shot and range.

Penny wasnt **** without shaq. He was athletic but never lead a team like rose did.

Once shaq left everything dropped then he got injured

The overrating of penny continues. Its sickening

How is Derrick Rose better?

tell me

So effortless though :smh:

I feel like he could have been a better player with his athleticism and 3pt shooting in his prime but he reminds me of Vince Carter to a lesser degree with the unfulfilled potential, GSW wasn't the best place to develop at that time either, funny how things change.

Last edited:
Why hasnt jason kidd been fired? What happened to the dude that said the nets would win it all this year?

when a legit source comes out and says Bulls fear its a ACL tear then ill believe it

Bro Kirk Heinrich prayed and threw his hands up to the sky.

It's serious

Jordan Bernfield @JordanBernfield
Follow

Good source tells me #Bulls fear it's a torn right ACL for Derrick Rose. If so, unlikely he will ever be the same.

You crazy. Rose didnt reach his ceiling. He still had time to improve his shot and range.

Penny wasnt **** without shaq. He was athletic but never lead a team like rose did.

Once shaq left everything dropped then he got injured

The overrating of penny continues. Its sickening
I don't want to start getting negative on the guy now, but if this really is a career ending type injury for Rose, the level of overratedness he's going to achieve among Bulls fans will be insane...  Anticipating "Remember when Derrick Rose was better than LeBron?" type conversations on here.

I hope he heals and comes back so that at the very least, he can be the healthy disappointment he was on track to be.

Reporters and Journalists are biting at the bit to be the first to tweet the Derrick Rose MRI news. Sources must be going crazy :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom