2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a knock in Rose but rather my ignorance, but don't some athletes play through meniscus tears?
Westbrook finished the game, scored like 20 pts after that bump that caused the tear to include ripping Beverly the very next possession for a fastbreak layup. But you could speculate maybe that injured it further.

Last edited:
If the Sixers win the division I don't even know how I'd feel. Brett Brown should definitely win Coach of the Year if that happens.

Udonis Haslem played the second half of the season with a torn meniscus last year. I don't know how common it is.

Last edited:
So how much longer do Harrison Barnes, Jrue Holiday, and Lillard have before Adidas gets to them??

We already see how its effected Dwight's back and Duncan's marriage and/or sexual orientation, whats next?

this dude Chandler Parsons is the type of player every team needs to have.

Fan night on Tuesday is Wizards vs Lakers???
mean.gif
  come on NBA TV, stop letting fans vote

So how much longer do Harrison Barnes, Jrue Holiday, and Lillard have before Adidas gets to them??

We already see how its effected Dwight's back and Duncan's marriage and/or sexual orientation, whats next?

Since rose is finished, Looks like john wall is up next to get his signature shoe, i'll give wall 3 yrs max before hes in the adidas obituary with d rose, tmac, arenas

rose |I

hate to see him go down with another knee injury... hopefully he can bounce back & stay healthy. it would be a shame if his knee injuries become a continuous problem... too many stars have gone out too early because of this |I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom