2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

remove those 5 teams, move OKC to the east, bring back the sonics

Aren't you from Canada? The hell do you want the raptors to be contracted for?
there is nothing i hate more than NBATVCanada showing raptors related programs 20 hours a day

should be watching the fan night lakers game right now but NBA TV canada would rather show a raptors weekly recap

if it was up to me i would get rid of the raptors and the NHL
How you feel about losing the Grizzlies?
meh, never lived in vancouver while they were there. 

sonics >> vancouver griz

The Free DBD campaign is on hold until further notice, I have someone else I have to campaign for.

On a real basketball note, I'm tired of people knocking David Lee, someone had the nerve to say hes not a top 10 PF in the league right now today to me. I swear man people just say things to say things.

there is nothing i hate more than NBATVCanada showing raptors related programs 20 hours a day

should be watching the fan night lakers game right now but NBA TV canada would rather show a raptors weekly recap

Yea nbatv Canada sucks balls but that's not a good enough reason to get rid if Canada's only team imo. You should get league pass and nbatv online.

Last edited:
Face it that kid is never coming back because he doesnt know how to act. So its dead. No further notice.

Yea nbatv Canada sucks balls but that's not a good enough reason to get rid if Canada's only team imo. You should get league pass and nbatv online.
yeah, toronto is a pretty big market seeing that it extends to all of canada. Bucks, Thunder, Memphis, San Antonio (after the core retires and they spend the next 30 years rebuilding) and Miami (after lebron retires/leaves) would be my choices for teams that dont need to be in the NBA. A more competitive league >>> a bunch of small markets feeling good about themselves 

You're joking right? The Spurs have one of the most loyal fanbases in the league. If there ever is a down period for us, the people will still be there in droves. That goes for all the Texas teams, they could probably support another team if they needed to.

you guys are 12-1 and no one outside of san antonio cares. 

if you guys were 3-10 they would need to stop the home games every couple minutes to clear out the tumble weeds

My spurs, my warriors
Yup, get to watch New Orleans get beaten by both back to back.

if you guys were 3-10 they would need to stop the home games every couple minutes to clear out the tumble weeds
No one else has to care, because we care. You're totally wrong about that btw, the people would be there if we were winless. Just like the Mavericks fans

Last edited:

My spurs, my warriors
Yup, get to watch New Orleans get beaten by both back to back.

No one else has to care, because we care. You're totally wrong about that btw, the people would be there if we were winless. Just like the Mavericks fans
people care about the bobcats, people care about the bucks. locals will always care about the hometown team, there were people crying about the grizzlies leaving vancouver. whats your point

Tell me how you feel about the Kings
frown.gif

there is more hype over the 4-9 kings than the 13-1 spurs

no one wants to watch boring people play basketball in boring uniforms only to come up short in the playoffs year after year

no personal attacks pls...

Last edited:
Nothing against you Zyzz, I know you're a Kobe fan/Laker supporter so nothing but respect... but if you're so displeased with the content of the thread then why don't you take the initiative and bring up "interesting" topics to discuss?

Not trying to troll you or taunt you.
Serious question.
Complaints don't fix problems, solutions do.

And crossing out articles and telling people you don't care about their NBA thoughts in an NBA thread doesn't seem like a viable solution to the problem.

not a laker fan at all. Kobe fan, thats about it.

How does one become a Spurs fan? I can understand if you live there but for those who don't. How?
Cant we apply this for everyone who likes a team where they dont live?

The 1999 Finals is why for me. My dad is a die hard Knicks fan and I watched all those games with him, and was just drawn to Tim Duncans game, I only tried to shoot off the backboard for years because of him, I was backboarding threes 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom