2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has been the way it has because this season has been trash. Chicago is done. But new York teams are trash. The sixers were a hot story that is now done. Rockets were severly overrated. Its just not that great right now.

I don't care what kind of stats Wall puts up, I still hate his style of play. Saw a play during the game tonight where he stole the ball and had Nene and Ariza already all the way up the court waiting for him to pass and instead just kept dribbling and did a 360 dunk right in front of them. As a point guard myself seeing selfish **** like that pisses me off. Pass the damn ball to the open man up court.
John Wall is second in the NBA in assists, though.

:pimp:

Last edited:
I don't care what kind of stats Wall puts up, I still hate his style of play. Saw a play during the game tonight where he stole the ball and had Nene and Ariza already all the way up the court waiting for him to pass and instead just kept dribbling and did a 360 dunk right in front of them. As a point guard myself seeing selfish **** like that pisses me off. Pass the damn ball to the open man up court.

Playas gonna play :pimp:

Yeah, so John Wall should pass to the cherry pickers after he got back on d, stepped into the passing lane to make the steal and had a wide open run at the hoop.

I am not a point guard though, so my opinion may not carry the same weight as yours

Last edited:

yeah that was suspect to me too.

What was Rudy Gay and Toronto doing. At first I thought that was Derozan. That was a straight tank move :lol:

Oh like how Nene did too him a couple minutes before that play? Oh

Oh like how Nene did too him a couple minutes before that play? Oh

Ok, now that argument makes no sense.

Looking at the play he had enough clear space to take it himself if he wanted, doesn't bother me.

Last edited:
This thread has been the way it has because this season has been trash. Chicago is done. But new York teams are trash. The sixers were a hot story that is now done. Rockets were severly overrated. Its just not that great right now.
What about the Lakers?

I am not a point guard though, so my opinion may not carry the same weight as yours
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom