2013-2014 NBA Thread - IND @ WAS and OKC @ LAC on ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
fan.gif

well then.

Quoting just for fun.

Lmao If i were Oklahoma papers id never put a bad article about kd in the papers. Idc man once he leaves they go back to being trash

Bruhs I was on my campus a few hours ago in the computer lab staring at that gif for at least 3 straight minutes. Ended up late to class and caught some awkward looks from this chick that was sitting behind me. Completely forgot she was there, I felt like such a damn creep and i forgot to save the gif to my usb. :\

On Kevin Durant Headline

Mike Sherman (Sports Editor, The Oklahoman)

We take great pride in our headlines about big sporting events and news in Oklahoma. Thursday's headline in the Oklahoman on KD's performance in the Memphis series missed the mark. The words were overstated and unduly harsh. The headline and presentation left the impression that we were commenting on KD's season, career or even character. We were not. We were referring only to the Memphis series. The fact the headline and presentation left that impression with so many readers is proof that we failed.

:smh:

Last edited:

can michael wilbon just have a heart attack or get eaten by a shark already
What did he say?
he was just being as obnoxious & biased as usual. was talking about the kd thing and how the newspaper shouldn't be held him to such high standards because he's done a lot for the team and location yet has no words about magic celebrating d'antoni's "resignation." something to that effect.

Last edited:
I gotta request. Anyone know where I can watch the 2014 TNT All Star Challenge between EJ, Kenny, Charles, Shaq, & CWebb? the one where they are playing different sports? Been looking for a while on youtube and only found the promo for it. Would greatly appreciate a link to watch some comedy. :pimp:

Can I put ice cream in non nasty sodas work?

What do you consider non-nasty soda? I've had a Coke float and it was pretty good. Not as good as root beer float, but acceptable. Dr. Pepper might work. But if you're planning to put ice cream in Hawaiian Punch, I'm going to say no.

he was just being as obnoxious & biased as usual. was talking about the kd thing and how the newspaper shouldn't be held him to such high standards because he's done a lot for the team and location yet has no words about magic celebrating d'antoni's "resignation." something to that effect.

Loves picking his spots :smh:

Sprite and Orange Soda

Orange soda works please don't do sprite :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom