2013 AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO BLACK CEMENT '88

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think theyll release next year, since it wont be any historical significance. I really think these will be the QS for Black Friday to make up for those weak Oreos.

also, these look like they took the 2011 Black Cements and made minor adjustments. Grey insole, darker shade of red

WcIII released 1 year prior to '88 wcIII

Hmmmm..... Let's recall our recent history.

88 3s released Feb 6. We only caught wind of them at the end of Dec. (Early Jan.)

We are (supposedly) seeing these '14 samples at this time?? Hmm...

The last 3 to not have a shoe tag on the tounge were the CDPs.

Hmmm...

Ha. Right as I pick my pair up. Will definitely pick up for the NA, as well as better materials.

a good commemoration imo would have been all 3, 4, 5, 6 for the 23rd or 25th anniversary release in the og colorways with nike air and packaging.

Welp. I'll have em' to go alongside my 2011's. I love the BCIII, Nike Air and Jumpman Air.

Now it I could only get a BCIV with NA. And some Chicago II's

I couldn't get the white ones this year and I'm guessing these will be so limited I won't be able to beat the bots to get these either. I will try like always but kicks like these are what helps me to take a long break from collecting and sell all my Js off each time. Im through with camping and raffles... They are only shoes. #bitter

man i cant wait I've been thirsting over these since the last bc3 drop...now i can just cop these or get a deal when someone sells there 2010 pair

My favorite III's, I will defiantly try to cop these. But im a little worried about the price. WC's were 2 bills, how much for these 220, 240.
No offense, but highly doubt you're worried about the price. We pay whatever they say. That's the way it's been since '03. If they hit us for 250, there will still people copping multiples. This sound effed up, but we all know it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom