2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Again, when was the last time Georgia won a national title?
When was the last time yall played a meaningful season ? For all that talk and hype the media gives yall, yall are trash..and I'm pretty sure we would've stomped a mud hole on USC if they would've played us last season...bums

Anyway, Clemson fans, how good was mallenciah goodmen ? He's a falcon, and with those long arms I wouldn't mind him lining up on the opposite side of osi

When was the last time yall played a meaningful season ? For all that talk and hype the media gives yall, yall are trash..and I'm pretty sure we would've stomped a mud hole on USC if they would've played us last season...bums

I'm a Stanford fan. We are more relevant than you guys. You don't see me talking non sense. Win something other than a capital one bowl than lets talk.

I'm a Stanford fan. We are more relevant than you guys. You don't see me talking non sense. Win something other than a capital one bowl than lets talk.

You are not relevant you bum :lol: no one cares about Stanford...and if Georgia played Stanford you would get washed...stick to pocket protectors you book worm, because the only thing Stanford will be known for..books..stay in them..and lol @ you bringing up the Capitol one bowl when only 5 yards kept Georgia out of the title game..and no we didn't get those five yards, but how close was standforNothing ...tell me..how many yards was Stanford away from the title game ? I'm waiting since you're so relevant and so good

Last edited:
Considering Stanford got cheated out of that TD against ND in OT...they were possibly an inch away from being in a great position to play for the championship.

Last edited:
Considering Stanford got cheated out of that TD against ND in OT...they were possibly an inch away from being in a great position to play for the championship.

Oh..they were cheated...they lost by a touchdown to a team who got ran the hell over by the same team that Georgia lost to because they couldn't get those 5 yards...so lets see..if standforNothing went to the title game they would've managed what ? 7 points against bama, maybe 10...they suck..in a crappy division it's that simple...like I said Georgia would wash them

You are not relevant you bum
laugh.gif
no one cares about Stanford...and if Georgia played Stanford you would get washed...stick to pocket protectors you book worm, because the only thing Stanford will be known for..books..stay in them..and lol @ you bringing up the Capitol one bowl when only 5 yards kept Georgia out of the title game..and no we didn't get those five yards, but how close was standforNothing ...tell me..how many yards was Stanford away from the title game ? I'm waiting since you're so relevant and so good
How are we not relevant?

Top 5 in the nation.

3 BCS bowls in the past three years.

Top 5 recruiting class last year.

Well we were about an inch away from the National Title game. So how are we not relevant again?

Stick to messing with your cousins and leave top 10 football to us.

Anyway, Clemson fans, how good was mallenciah goodmen ? He's a falcon, and with those long arms I wouldn't mind him lining up on the opposite side of osi

He is kinda slow, they call him molasses goodmen on some sites. He has good technique and is usually in postion, but his athleticism prevents him from making splash plays. He did have a pretty good game against LSU though.

I don't know if SEC fans have massive play dates together or what, but whenever one of them wins a National Championship they think they can spout off.

You don't see me spouting off for USC's championships do you?

LOL

All this hypothetical garbage about how we wouldn't score a touchdown against Alabama. Who cares? I can say the same thing about Alabama.

Play the games on the field, you haven't played in 3 BCS bowls in 3 games. You aren't a top 10 football team.

Georgia since 1990-   2 conference titles 3 BCS bowls 0 National Championships 97 draft picks

Stanford since 1990-  3 Conference titles 4 BCS bowls 0 National Championships 73 draft picks

I guess that makes you irrelevant too.

Interesting.

Last edited:
How are we not relevant?
Top 5 in the nation.
3 BCS bowls in the past three years.
Top 5 recruiting class last year.

Well we were about an inch away from the National Title game. So how are we not relevant again?
Stick to messing with your cousins and leave top 10 football to us.

I don't know if SEC fans have massive play dates together or what, but whenever one of them wins a National Championship they think they can spout off.
You don't see me spouting off for USC's championships do you?
LOL
All this hypothetical garbage about how we wouldn't score a touchdown against Alabama. Who cares? I can say the same thing about Alabama.
Play the games on the field, you haven't played in 3 BCS bowls in 3 games. You aren't a top 10 football team.

Georgia since 1990-   2 conference titles 3 BCS bowls 0 National Championships 97 draft picks
Stanford since 1990-  3 Conference titles 4 BCS bowls 0 National Championships 73 draft picks

I guess that makes you irrelevant too.

Interesting.

Sit down clown...like I said...if you chumps couldn't win over that bum ND squad then you're not beating any top tier SEC team..idc care what bama does...but I know this..Stanford is not better them, their not better than Georgia, South Carolina or Florida...you couldn't win against ND for god sake...far as I'm concerned the title game for the past few years has been the SEC title game

Sit down clown...like I said...if you chumps couldn't win over that bum ND squad then you're not beating any top tier SEC team..idc care what bama does...but I know this..Stanford is not better them, their not better than Georgia, South Carolina or Florida...you couldn't win against ND for god sake...far as I'm concerned the title game for the past few years has been the SEC title game
LOL

Fact of the matter is, no matter how much you think something would have happened, it didn't.

You didn't win your conference.

Stanford did.

You didn't win a BCS bowl game.

Stanford did.

Sit down.

Again, Notre Dame played for a national championship, Georgia did not.

I don't get this whole hypothetical "if my mom beat your mom than my brother would beat your sister because our cousins boyfriend beat your brother by 10 so he would beat my sister by 14 so than our nephew would beat you by 87 because of the hypothetical law of SEC playdates divided by 14"

Your reputation with the amount of posts you have tells me how serious I should take your posts.

Last edited:
LOL
Fact of the matter is, no matter how much you think something would have happened, it didn't.
Stanford did.
Stanford did.
Sit down.

I don't get this whole hypothetical "if my mom beat your mom than my brother would beat your sister because our cousins boyfriend beat your brother by 10 so he would beat my sister by 14 so than our nephew would beat you by 87 because of the hypothetical law of SEC playdates divided by 14"

Your reputation with the amount of posts you have tells me how serious I should take your posts.

And who did Stanford even play that was worthy enough to brag about winning that sorry trash conference...a bunch of mediocre teams..which Stanford is one..just lucky enough to play in a wack conference

And who did Stanford even play that was worthy enough to brag about winning that sorry trash conference...a bunch of mediocre teams..which Stanford is one..just lucky enough to play in a wack conference
I can't even...

You beat 1 team that finished ranked at the end of the year.

LOL

Stanford did.

Stanford did.

Sit down.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

In terms of opponents record that Stanford and Georgia faced last year and beat, let's see...

Stanford 77-65

Georgia- 56-72

Ouch.

SEC Schedule though.

#dawgsstayrelevant

#sectheory

Back
Top Bottom