2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

In terms of opponents record that Stanford and Georgia faced last year and beat, let's see...
Stanford 77-65
Georgia- 56-72

Ouch.

SEC Schedule though.
#dawgsstayrelevant
#sectheory

Yeah because those teams you guys played were actually good huh ? You couldn't beat ND who were frauds..it proves that your team level of talent was weak..2012 UGA team was better than standforNothing

Yeah because those teams you guys played were actually good huh ? You couldn't beat ND who were frauds..it proves that your team level of talent was weak..2012 UGA team was better than standforNothing
You make no sense.

What does us losing to Notre Dame who played in the national championship game having to do with you beating teams that overall were well below .500?

You're either 13 or mentally challenged.

And yes, the majority of the teams we beat(Oregon, Oregon State, UCLA and Wisconsin) were good.

Let me remind you again, you beat 1 ranked team.

Don't let what Alabama did somehow dictate how your season went.

Alabama beating Notre Dame does not equal Georgia being better than Stanford in some alternate universe.

I placed numbers in front of you and you are sitting on needles so you choose to ignore them.

Carry on with your cousin and sister.

Last edited:
Can someone please tell me how Georgia is somehow better than Stanford?

And in fact more relevant?

You make no sense.
What does us losing to Notre Dame who played in the national championship game having to do with you beating teams that overall were well below .500?

And yes, the majority of the teams we beat(Oregon, Oregon State, UCLA and Wisconsin) were good.

Alabama beating Notre Dame does not equal Georgia being better than Stanford in some alternate universe.
I placed numbers in front of you and you are sitting on needles so you choose to ignore them.

Keith status: clapped. :lol:

You make no sense.

Keith status: clapped. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

That last line had me in tears

Last edited:
Dude talking about how if you don't beat the national champion runner up your team is weak all the sudden.

He probably went to go pick some craw fish out of daddy's fishing rod or something.

Back
Top Bottom