2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

How tf does Stanford jump us. IDC that we struggled against UNC thy struggled against Utah and lost. We struggled and won they had there chance to win at the end of the game and choked.

pimp.gif

How tf does Stanford jump us. IDC that we struggled against UNC thy struggled against Utah and lost. We struggled and won they had there chance to win at the end of the game and choked.

How did they jump you if this is the 1st release of the BCS standings? Just let it play out.

37 pt victory over the #3 team might vault them over UO tonight.

But undefeated is so far down the line, so much football to play

You called it.

FSU deserved that #2 ranking at this moment. Still alot of time left tho

No complaints here. If you would've told me that this is where we'd be in the first BCS poll after 6 games I'd take it. 

Lot of football left to play, like Dre said. 

Last edited:
Can't believe after last year, Mizzou would be ranked no.5 in the opening Bcs poll. The atmosphere is crazy on campus

Your acting as if the rose bowl isn't the second biggest bowl game. That's what happens when you have a Boise St. Schedule.

Lmao.

It's not Ohio States fault the Big Ten is straight ****.

Yea yeah I know the Florida A&M game was suspect so I can;t say anything about that.

They had Vandy scheduled and they pulled out.

It's not their fault that SDSU and Cal (who are usually average to above average teams) suck major ball sack this year.

Oh well... Only thing any of us can do is drink some beers and watch it all unfold.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom