2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

My dude got a raw deal on that hit.  
laugh.gif

dude throwing like a special olympics football player :lol:

should have to throw it like a football. but props to using an easier technique

Last edited:
I haven't watched Georgia play a lot this year, so help me understand exactly what their strategy is.  It seems like they've had ample opportunities to capitalize on Bama's mistakes, but they're just content with super conservative play calling in those situations (besides the fake punt).  

I understand that Bama's defense is tough, but these dudes seem to be backing down at the times when they need to put the foot on the gas and ram it down Bama's throat.  Weak.  

That's how the girl won in last's night competition, didn't expect a dude to do the same. :lol: It worked though, maybe McCarron & Murray should take notes.

I haven't watched Georgia play a lot this year, so help me understand exactly what their strategy is.  It seems like they've had ample opportunities to capitalize on Bama's mistakes, but they're just content with super conservative play calling in those situations (besides the fake punt).  

I understand that Bama's defense is tough, but these dudes seem to be backing down at the times when they need to put the foot on the gas and ram it down Bama's throat.  Weak.  

Mike Bobo

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Alabama is ranked #1. You wouldn't exactly be Nostradamus by predicting this :rofl:[/COLOR]

They're going to lose...Manziel will show why he's not that good.

*cough* 2nd half is approaching *cough*

:wink:

[COLOR=#red]
Dude he's a 19-20 year old RS Freshman bringing the pain in one of the best leagues in CB. So if a #15 team who wasn't even ranked in the preseason that took LSU and Florida to the wire, doesn't beat the mighty Tide it shows that Manziel isn't that good? [/COLOR]

Are we now making excuses because of his age? I mean c'mon dude, let it go...he's not this great qb and you know I'm right.

:smh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom