2013 College Football Thread (Realer than Real Deal Holyfield -->S/O Craftsy)

Jayru Campbell, my brotha.

Found another link of the video http://www.chatsports.com/michigan-...-Bodyslams-a-School-Security-Guard-10-147-568

mean.gif
dont know what the backstory is but, putting your hands on faculty is always a no no.

Dude wont make it to MSU
Hell wrong with this fool.
5 star recruit to go to a prison facility 

kid is an idiot plain and simple 

hopefully this changes his life but he seems like one those that's gone already 

edit: Fred Rouse name drop 
eek.gif
 dude was so hyped outta hs.......thought Akieem Jolla was gonna be that dude outta HS

Last edited:

He's been UGA for a minute.
That was before the switch from Grantham to Pruitt.

Lo's still probably UGA, but I do think FSU and UF have a chance for a late swoop. Both schools offered Autry.
The're not a package deal. You're right about FSU or UF being able to swoop tho, I'm hearing LSU making a push. We gotta fill these damn coaching positions asap.

Strong already pissing off HS coaches in Texas yanking offers from kids who committed to Mack...

I know Dre said earlier Berrios pre-injury was ready to contribute immediately. I feel the same way about Trey Quinn in Baton Rouge. Rather polished. Could be a Jordan Shipley type.

The're not a package deal. You're right about FSU or UF being able to swoop tho, I'm hearing LSU making a push. We gotta fill these damn coaching positions asap.
Lo does have a good relationship with Pruitt from when he was being recruited by him in Tally. February 5th.

Strong already pissing off HS coaches in Texas yanking offers from kids who committed to Mack...
On a positive note, I liked the firm start to Strong's tenure in Austin in terms of academics, morals, values, and general respect.

http://elitedaily.com/sports/the-ne...credible-precedent-all-coaches-should-follow/

What can you guys tell me about recent Cuse commit DB Juwan Dowels out of Plantation, FL?

Also, the Gators are trying to get Alin Eduoard to flip his commitment.

What can you guys tell me about recent Cuse commit DB Juwan Dowels out of Plantation, FL?

Also, the Gators are trying to get Alin Eduoard to flip his commitment.
Because of AJ Long?

Dowels is undersized. Good instincts, playmaker mode. Cheap comparison is Honey Badger-lite or Hibachi Arenas. Learned under Mike Rumph, former Cane and 49er. Boy put clamps on McKenzie who I thought was ND bound, but UF is putting on the full court press.

Juwan had offers from Clemson and OU. He's hoping to arrive at Cuse around 180 pounds.

McKenzie highlight reel

Saw the thing with Allen and Garcia on the Post-Standard's website. For a fifth year player, he didn't look good at the position, but it's understandable since he didn't get any snaps while at Norman. His biggest problem is his tendency to stare down his receivers.

Back
Top Bottom