2013 Gucci 1's CYBER MONDAY $115 NDC link on pg 1

all these pics are killing me....i did go the coldcity route and get them to bump my new package to free next day...i hope the ups man hasnt figured that my house is the come up for shoes :stoneface:

all these pics are killing me....i did go the coldcity route and get them to bump my new package to free next day...i hope the ups man hasnt figured that my house is the come up for shoes
indifferent.gif
they dont look that good in person... that army green *suede-like* material is weird to me,

but of cos in pics it doesnt look as obvious

My pair arrived today, I wanted the ones from a few years back so I'm def happy with this pickup. The look on the leather is pretty dope.

Got mine today!  The quality is surprisingly good!  perfect stitches and alignment.. The suede is really soft and top notch!!  You can easily brush the suede and see the velvety softness... Only complaint I have is the shoe laces seem so thin!  All the retro Js shoelaces seem really thin actually... There's a lot more padding on the ankles than I thought there'd be... These are seriously nice and they still have a lot of sizes...

The nicest shot I've seen of them so far is probably this one 
Beautiful shot. The combination of leather and suede in red, is just amazing in this one. I think that after Black Toes, Royals and Breds this is a solid number 4 (at least in my list). They deserved a Nike Air Tongue and no jumpman on the back treatment though... 

Long as ndc took tempted to return and get that $15 off from jj..wonder if shipping is free if so maybe worth it

Signed up on ebates ..shouldve been done

Think ill will purchase off jj ..holidays could use some saved cash

Yea man it's worth it if you do a lot of shopping online... I ordered my other pair from NDC also that came out to like $126. Saves $26 ordering from JJ plus ebates. Getting and saving extra $$$ doesn't hurt. Specially on holidays.

Have an extra pair of 8.5. Wasn't sure on sizing so I bought a couple different sizes. Pm if interested. Not looking to make money just to help a fellow nter out

fellas i flaked & didnt drop pics but im honestly kinda torn..... IMO the 08's piss on these ... im debating on returning them (not srs)

ill try n drop some pics tonight when i get home before the bulls come on

Whats makes u say that

harder more cracked leather on 13's
darker color on 13's
different less-soft suede on 13's
different shade of velvet on guts & swoosh... it is damn near silver like i incorrectly corrected another member
guts arent nearly as fluffy/padded on the 13's

but like i told @CaptainSneakerhead23 im prbly just being a snob on the 08's... & the 13's arent getting returned because they are my true sz(12) & my 08's are 11.5

*Ye Shrug *

Last edited:
accomplished :pimp:
what u say what they give you

Did quick chat got nothing

They finally here now close to 9 pm smh

View media item 687288View media item 687301View media item 687303View media item 687305
Really like these very nice

^^ :lol: was starting to hope they wouldnt ..then couldve gotten a % off from ndc to use on taxis

just got a email notice about this quote a second ago :lol: didnt see it before

i told them "the email i got & tracking website both said the shoes were being delivered on friday but they werent & are set to be delivered today(moday) but im at wk. i need to be compensated for this because i have to leave wk & go pick them up to assure they arent stolen while im at wk"

=
10% off code

I said everything except the have to leave
work early part...told me it was 5th day so they
could not compensate

I said everything except the have to leave
work early part...told me it was 5th day so they
could not compensate

yeah brigette tried that 5th day crap & i said "i was told friday..i had someone at my home friday & i was there sat. it didnt come either day so i need to be compensated to leave wk & get them today, otherwise you guys will prbly be giving me a bigger discount code & a free pair of shoes to replace the stolen ones

Im not usually an *** like that but they were honestly playing around with my package at ups...it was 20 minutes away from me since last friday morning but i couldnt pick them up or anything & the ndc chat chick tried to get smart in the chat so i owned her for a sec & got what i wanted :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom