2013 NBA Summer League Thread (Orlando Starts 7/7 9 AM)

All of his shots were within the flow of the game. Post ups, hooks, pick and pop, etc. Kinda let the game come to him and he was still effective offensively.

Not like he was jacking up 3s and making off balance shots. He wasnt on fire really. Just played his game and still filled it up. As a big, everything i saw today, i think he can do moving forward. I just wanna see if he's consistent.
Yea but he isn't doing it against NBA defense. I see what you are trying to say but, "It is summer league." :lol:

Hahaha not a good look Kennedy.

Man Trey is DJ Augustine in the flesh.
don't disrespect DJ lol.....he actually proven to be a decent back up

I trolled earlier this year when someone said trey needs to play for Detroit by saying "they got bynum"

mean.gif
 his ceiling may not even be that high 
laugh.gif

personally I'll overreact over a Big looking good in summer league before I will a guard....especially if he's exhibiting different skill sets

but my overreact is more "he can be decent nba big" than a "oh he's all star/all nba material" lol

def wouldn't crown that off summer league play

Last edited:
Anybody who watch Olynyk last year should've already known how skilled and how good of a shooter he is. As long as he can live in the weight room, he'll be a solid player. When you're 7 ft, have NBA range and great footwork there will be a spot for you

Last edited:
Lamb bout to drop 30 hopefully Brooks will realize that he's actually on his team.

I've been a fan of Jeremy for a long while.... Called him "KD lite" for the fact that his game is so smooth, his jumper is effortless, and his sneaky athleticism.

Dude can go :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Fire Scott Brooks and I will coach the Thunder :lol:

The potential lineup of Russ Lamb Durant Ibaka and Perry Jones :smh: :x

Perry is kinda shaky but yea

Russ
Lamb
KD
Ibaka
Adams

Crazy athleticism at each position and shooting on the wings

Half the Thunder's real lineup is in the SL right now.

Jeremy Lamb to Steven Adams oop- don't know why Youtube embeds don't work anymore

Half the Thunder's real lineup is in the SL right now.

Jeremy Lamb to Steven Adams oop- don't know why Youtube embeds don't work anymore

They do, you are just using the wrong form of the link

Take off the & sign and everything to the right of it.

The link that embeds looks like this

Back
Top Bottom