2013 "Suns" 8s

Cop Or Not

• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no no no jordan brand should stick to just realesing original colors this colorway isnt a good colorway for the shoe

I'm starting to kinda like these actually. At first, definite pass. But the more I check them out, I don't know, they are kinda sick. Most of my absolute favorite things, shoes, art, music, all things of beauty really, are things that took time for me grow into. I'm not saying these are my favorite shoes, at all, but I mean I'm starting to like them a little bit. I'm going to give these a maybe for now. I'd really like to see them in person and try them on.

I see I'm feeling the same way as a lot of people in this thread.

I feel like I would cop if I could see them in hand and maybe try them on but without that chance these are very passable.

I think I would kick myself afterwards though.

suns-air-jordan-viii-08-570x435.jpg

suns-air-jordan-viii-09-570x427.jpg

suns-air-jordan-viii-06-570x439.jpg

suns-air-jordan-viii-05-570x532.jpg

suns-air-jordan-viii-04-570x446.jpg

suns-air-jordan-viii-03-570x517.jpg

suns-air-jordan-viii-02-570x398.jpg

suns-air-jordan-viii-01-570x427.jpg

I think these will be slept on because of the over shadow of the grapes, black toes and playoffs releasing so close to each other.

These would've looked so much better if they were made with white leather instead but at lease they used the right material in going with a black upper.

I really am hoping I can grab a pair. I'm expecting a similar situation to the squadron blues. but idk not as many people cop just any old 8.

I think these will be slept on because of the over shadow of the grapes, black toes and playoffs releasing so close to each other.

These would've looked so much better if they were made with white leather instead but at lease they used the right material in going with a black upper.
White leather? I can't agree with that one. I think that orange is too late for white. The orange seems like a very light citrus which wouldn't pop as much on white as it does currently on black. Now a normal like a team orange or orange blaze would like good such as the previous 8's that had orange.

The reason why I say white leather is because of how bright the grey on the heel is which kind of throws the shoe off being black. They would looked like the bugs bunny 8's with the bright heel and white upper

Last edited:
is it just me or does the orange seem more like a yellow compared to actual suns orange.

You telling me that's not a Bears CW?

Its the same exact colors, that don't match with any Suns CW ever.

Back
Top Bottom