**2014-2015 CLEVELAND CAVALIERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ended up getting 2 tickets for tonight, let's come out strong, Survive ATL's initial wave, and let's get it!!

4 more wins required to find salvation from the no championship curse over Cleveland. Please bless this cavs squad to win the nba finals 2015.
Thank you.

Congrats. Ktrie was out there looking like Uncle Del  tonight, I hope his knee gets better with a week off. 

Maybe I should embrace the state and cheer for the Cavs. Hm.

I will be in Cleveland next weekend, I am actually excited to see the energy there with the finals. Any good breweries to tour? Great Lakes? Any others?

havent been as active as i wanted to be in this thread. im glad the cavs made the finals. we just need kyrie healthy

Amazing energy last night at The Q, out of all the playoff games, most energy. Last night was fun, My seats had a Kanye Cutout and I even got on the Jumbotron, hard to be humble when you stunting on a jumbotron i guess haha

But let's get it Fellas, Won but Not Done, I want that final prize, 4 more games, let's go FELLAS!!!!!

View media item 1551821

True.
we don't want finals like 2007.
We need 4 more wins this season.

Maybe I should embrace the state and cheer for the Cavs. Hm.

I will be in Cleveland next weekend, I am actually excited to see the energy there with the finals. Any good breweries to tour? Great Lakes? Any others?

Definitely Great Lakes do a tour and eat there they got very solid beer.

There's also a German brewery that opened a few months ago idk if they do tours though.

The energy downtown is gonna be insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom