**2014-2015 CLEVELAND CAVALIERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp on to the draft kyrie is just as injury prone as dwade smh they cant beat warriors without kyrie smh oh cant keep healthy

Heated right now :smh:

Damn Kyrie gets hurt after having a good game.... **** man..

Doesn't look too good

Mosgov, Bron and Kyrie only Cavs to score in 2nd Half and OT :x :x

Had a chance to win it hough... damn near thought Shump hit that :lol:

All good though they're gonna respond on Sunday.

Whether they win G2 or not I refuse to believe they will get blown out.... they'll go down with a fight.

Welp on to the draft kyrie is just as injury prone as dwade smh they cant beat warriors without kyrie smh oh cant keep healthy
wasn't steph curry "injury prone" a few years ago too? throwing in the towel on a 23 year old is fickle 

Last edited:
The Cavs played great and had control of the most of the game. Just some whack shots that went in for GS at the end. I can see the cavs taking games 2, and 3, might lose 4, and win 5, and 6.
Bron dominated GS. just couldn't hold the lead.

We had that game. That BS call against Mozgov would've changed everything. We still have a chance to split this trip. Have to see better effort from the team as a whole to play together.

We had that game. That BS call against Mozgov would've changed everything. We still have a chance to split this trip. Have to see better effort from the team as a whole to play together.

it was a travel though. :rolleyes

dribbles gathers and jump stops. I see guys do that TEN TIMES A GAME and it's not called consistently at all. But it's cool. Game is over and done. moot point.

Lebron, Delly, Shump, Earl, Mozgod, and Mike Miller are gonna ball. Cavs in 7

Being a Cleveland fan is honestly like a constant kick in the nuts and punches to the gut.

Only in Cleveland would 2 all stars get season ending injuries ... IN THE PLAYOFFS.

Still like our chances to at least win a couple

Next man up! No quitting! Let's go!

Cleveland is too tough of a city to curl up and die.

I want angry bron in game 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom