**2014-2015 CLEVELAND CAVALIERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely Great Lakes do a tour and eat there they got very solid beer.

There's also a German brewery that opened a few months ago idk if they do tours though.

The energy downtown is gonna be insane

Thanks FF

Good luck to you guys, I give Cleveland a hard time due to the rivalry but it would be good for the state for them to win. Plus all my friends that are Cle folk are good guys and deserve some sporting success. Enjoy

Thanks FF

Good luck to you guys, I give Cleveland a hard time due to the rivalry but it would be good for the state for them to win. Plus all my friends that are Cle folk are good guys and deserve some sporting success. Enjoy

Check out Portside Distillery or Granite City as well. I prefer Portside, but you cant go wrong with any of the spots. Like FF the city's atmosphere is gonna be crazy :smokin

Lucky for us is no chance they get swept.

Series is going at least 6 IMO

At least this cavs squad is a mature one which really has the potential to win.
The 2007 squad had a good momentum but choked against experienced teams.
Lebron was also only in his 4th nba season not reaching his prime and not much clutch too.

Feelin good each day. I really think all this time off is benefiting Kyrie. So excited to be back in the Finals!!!!

Yeah, I saw that. Comment was something like "I fully expect to be a Cavalier next season".

He definitely won't be back for the Finals though - he's got a summer of rehab ahead of him.

Andy probably could have been activated but they want him to take it slow - and they didn't expect to be without Love. He could have been useful.

Hahahaha of course he's out for the finals

It was about opening night next season.

People think he might bolt for some odd reason but he'll be back which is cool

Thanks FF

Appreciate the love DMX!  It'd mean the world to our city if we can reach the finish line.  A few recommendations of some of my favorite spots around the downtown area: 

West 25th street is where Great Lakes is at.  It's lost it's "flare" over the past few years as some newer spots opened up on that strip that are more attractive to the younger crowd.  Town Hall is probably the most popular bar in Cleveland.  If too crowded, check out Market Garden Brewery and Bier Market.  Mitchell's Ice Cream is a must!  There's a high end men's boutique within walking distance right on west 25th called Xhibition if you wanted to window shop.  They have the newer trends (layered shirts etc), some brands more affordable than others if that's your style.  To get an idea of what accounts they have, they got the Adidas Yeezys and Don C Jordan II this spring. 

Tremont is the best cluster of restaurants in the city.  If you're looking for a nice breakfast, check out Lucky's or Grumpys.  Dervish is awesome for meditterrean food (they're always on Groupon too!), and Barrio is an awesome in & out taco place- they just added one across the street from the Q too.  A great americana bar to hit would be Southside. 

Downtown spots to barhop include East 4th for the more young professional crowd, and West 6th for our clubs.  Follow Steph Floss on twitter- he's Lebron's really close friend and Cavs pregame DJ who always hosts the best hip hop parties.  If you go out once and only one time in Cleveland, Metropolitan, the 9 hotel is an absolute must!   Its a new hotel (formerly a banking office tower) restored to todays modern demands and people always "dress to impress".  Check out the basement lounge The Vault- converted basement bank vaults made into a club- it's the coolest place in town!  They play house music most nights.  Theres a rooftop bar that just opened last month on the 12th floor called Azure, which has pretty nice views of the city.  Attached to the hotel is a nice grocery store, Heinens, which has a good selection of grab & go foods.  On the way to the game, you can't beat the rush into the arena by grabbing a drink at the Clevelander and Panini's which are a couple doors down from the Q.  Check out the fan fest just outside the arena, and make sure to contribute to a Cavs win! 

Last edited:
Honestly, if I'm Cleveland, I don't sign Love to a max deal. Was never really a huge fan of his, always thought he was hype, but I believe it even more after this season.

Man ticket prices are unreal, I might have to move from the Lower and sit in the uppers, but even those looking they will go for 400 plus.

Yeah I know man the prices are insane right now.

Gotta scope it all out next tuesday and hopefully I can get a deal

Yeah, I've watched so many games in the last month that it feels weird not watching any in a week. I can't take much more.

Game 1 is too late for me so I'll probably have to wait until Friday afternoon to see it. Might get up early before work - I've done that a few times recently as it saves me avoiding the result all day - I've had a couple of games spoiled which makes them much less exciting.

Scotland, so I'm 5 hours ahead. With these games being shown on the West Coast too they're all 1 or 2am for me.

Getting up at 6 has been working well - by the time you take the ads and timeouts out a game is only about 1h40 so I can manage before work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom