**2014-2015 CLEVELAND CAVALIERS THREAD**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Famous! My brother is on NT a lot and said he saw my name in a shout out. Thanks bro! Haven't been on NT in a minute. Married and baby on the way! We almost had a heart attack watching. I will be at the games downtown 3+4! Unbelievable. Keep the faith!!

Famous! My brother is on NT a lot and said he saw my name in a shout out. Thanks bro! Haven't been on NT in a minute. Married and baby on the way! We almost had a heart attack watching. I will be at the games downtown 3+4! Unbelievable. Keep the faith!!

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Congrats on the fam my man

lets go babyyyyy

Awesome fought victory. LeBron with another monster triple double in a finals game. Let's build on the momentum and root the warriors in quicken loans arena!

What a game. Homecourt negated again. THAT'S a triple double!

Home to CLE for 2 games. Let's go.

i've never been so mad and happy at the same time.  Threw our tickets up on flashseats for $2000 a piece and I woke up today and they sold.  bittersweet. 
sick.gif
happy.gif

What a game 2!!!! I was losing it in this bar here in Atlanta. They hate Lebron here obviously. Sweet victory. Glad to be back home. hope we maintain the same intensity

WHAT A GAME!!!!!!!

THE ENTIRE TEAM WAS FIGHTING SO HARD FOR EVERY POSSESSION!!!

THE CROWD WAS AMAZING EVEN WHEN WE GOT SLOPPY (and we did... get sloppy :smh: )

but still...

2 - 1

KEEP FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!! ITS NOT OVER!!!!!

Let's get it, I'll be in the building tonight, gotta bring the energy as Bron Said.

You probably went HAM tonight :lol:

Gotta hear how it was

Man it was amazing, I was lit man, never seen the crowd so loud. I have no voice right now. I did not like how the game ended but we will adjust. Let's go boys!!!!!! I'll be there for Game 4, we gotta bring even more energy!!!!!

Thursday I think will be a very difficult game for Cleveland. Golden State knows if they go down 3-1 that's pretty much curtains. I think we'll have to come out aggressive.

So glad Lebron has been playing so well.

Already putting GS in a must win type position. That's huge. I love how they are just grinding out wins, good 'blue collar' type stuff. Punching GS in the mouth, similar to OSU and their run last year in the football playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom