2014 LUNAR TR1 - Next Gen = Lunar Caldra?

Got my Yellow-Strikes odered and confirmed with a 12/1 arrival date. FSR still available at NDC. Good night NT fam.

I'd have these in hand if SA would of shipped them ground instead of sure post. UPS won't let me pick them up. Maybe the post office will let me get them later today.

All the Oregon TR1's have dropped on the Wednesday prior to a big game. The black/green pair before the season opener, the Kay Yow pair before the Arizona Thursday night game, the white pair before the Stanford game... I though it was strange they had the yellow pair set to drop on Saturday, on a bye week. The 26th makes more sense given the pattern and subsequent game that weekend.
That would be the yellow oregon pair...ordered.

Thanks for catching that.
Been away from NikeTalk all week, but I copped this deal as well, mine are supposed to come in tomorrow! Excited!!!

Yellow Oregons are also available at Fanatics.com (almost sold out on Nike)

25% off (so $90) plus free shipping for Black Friday.  Plus if you are a rewards member ( which is free), you get 5% back for orders over 50 and 10% back for orders over 100 and free 3 day shipping all the time

Add another 4% through ebates and you have a pretty good deal

Got my yellow Oregon Ducks pair from Sports Authority today with no damage to the shoe box. They shipped them in a box.

Got my yellow Oregon Ducks pair from Sports Authority today with no damage to the shoe box. They shipped them in a box.

:smh: i'm pretty sure my pair is gonna be in a bag. congrats though.

:smh: i'm pretty sure my pair is gonna be in a bag. congrats though.

Mine were a single pair from SA. Double boxed- no bag. FTW. I feel like blueprint- early XMAS today- will be worn for tomorrow night's game. Grab this win and put it to ARIZONA next week in SF. Then who knows. Anyone is beatable but I would love to see a matchup VS FSU.

Saw the yellows today at the duck store. Flames but I still think that the white/silver pair is best

lol, received my yelliow pair today in a while shipping bag. no box. :lol: :smh:

Looks like NDC will be releasing the Richard Sherman editions on the 10th. It also looks like they will be releasing hypercross college editions that day as well. I see Oregon and Alabama cw.
View media item 1284425

What pairs is everyone taking a liking to? Really eyeing the beast modes, white oregon, and michigan ones but can't decide which one to pull the trigger on. I think I missed the last of the beast modes in a 9 on Eastbay and can't find them anywhere else. I'd definitely pay a bit for the gums too ..

I really took a like to the Texas pair. Not because they are my football team. Because of the detail on the shoe and Texas on the Tongues and can flip them down

The Texas pair is nice but I feel like there isn't enough burnt orange on the shoe. How do these handle as casual shoes walking around on pavement?

If anyone knows where to get Beast Modes in a 9 for $100 or less though let me know.

The Texas pair is nice but I feel like there isn't enough burnt orange on the shoe. How do these handle as casual shoes walking around on pavement?

If anyone knows where to get Beast Modes in a 9 for $100 or less though let me know.

They are comfortable while walking on the pavment. I wore them to a Texas Football game and had a long walk to the stadium and the was fine like walking around in a comfy shoe.

Back
Top Bottom