2014 NBA Off-Season; Paul George suffers a double-compund-fracture, likely out for season. Speedy re

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel for JA. Having Felton on your team is not easy to deal with.

look at him.... inhaling the fresh hot dogs at the concession stand while the Knicks struggle
View media item 1095009

6TcA4.gif

The Mavs are picking up borderline washed guys besides Parsons.Yall are hoping to catch a 2011 like effect but the pieces are going to be 4 years older

This. I'm not really impressed by the mavs offseason. Guys like jameer, Felton and Tyson are complete trash. Jameer shot under 40% from the field last year, in no way is he an upgrade. Raymond felton. Enough said. You might be hoping for Tyson to have a revival but the evidence says he's been trash. He might go back to being as good as he was 3 years ago but when does that ever happen, seriously? Not something you should be banking on. Aminu is cool but not a game changer and not better than mid 30's shawn marion.

Basically it comes down to whether you think parsons is enough to turn an 8th seed to a legit contender.

Last year, Kobe shot .188 in 3PTs, since he only placed in 6 games, which hurt his average

No it didn't, man :lol:

Those 6 games had literally no impact on his career % from 3.

Yes I could, depending on how the calculate you career average.

There's only one way to calculate career average, what are you talking about? :lol:

It was 33.6% before those 6 games, it's 33.5% now, there's virtually no difference. You think 6 games really makes an impact on the career averages of someone who played 17 seasons before that? Some of you guys struggle with the most basic math ever.

Yes I could, depending on how the calculate you career average.

I need to stop coming on NT, man.

Jeez.

What's up with the Nuggets?

Ty Lawson
Aaron Afflalo
Gallinari
Faried
McGee
Gary Harris
Wilson Chandler
Nate Robinson
JJ Hickson
Darrell Arthur
Jusuf Nurkic (Drafted 16 Overall) - Scored 34 points and grabbed 13 rebounds in Bosnia’s victory over Belgium in Euro Championship game. Nurkic was named tournament MVP after averaging 21.4 points, 12.0 rebounds in eight games.

Is this the dark horse of the West?

View media item 1095067
[COLOR=#red]blood[/COLOR]

Last edited:
What's up with the Nuggets?

Ty Lawson
Aaron Afflalo
Gallinari
Faried
McGee
Gary Harris
Wilson Chandler
Nate Robinson
JJ Hickson
Darrell Arthur
Jusuf Nurkic (Drafted 16 Overall) - Scored 34 points and grabbed 13 rebounds in Bosnia’s victory over Belgium in Euro Championship game. Nurkic was named tournament MVP after averaging 21.4 points, 12.0 rebounds in eight games.

Is this the dark horse of the West?

View media item 1095067
[COLOR=#red]blood[/COLOR]

Fans are optimistic that they make the playoffs. The team should look better this year if everyone can stay reasonably healthy.

View media item 1095074
I’m not keen on typecasting players by position, but let’s say you insist on having a passing point guard. Would you rather have:

Player A: 32.2 assist percentage, 14.3 turnover percentage
Player B: 21.9 assist percentage, 14.3 turnover percentage

The Kings, reportedly set on getting a distributing point guard, signed Player B (Darren Collison) and discarded Player A (Isaiah Thomas).

Yet, the Kings seemed to look for someone to replace Thomas at every opportunity.

“They were,” he said matter-of-factly. “I felt very disrespected. Every year it was somebody new. I felt I did a good enough job to show them I was a starting point guard or a guy who could play a big role with their team. But they thought differently.

Isiah really did get ******* on low key in Sacramento. I always think, they drafted Jimmer 10th overall, the great white hope, and Isaiah was Mr. Irrelevant and became their go to starter season after season. Him running the floor didn't translate to wins though. I hope his situation with Hornacek is one that really helps him blossom even more as a player and defender where he could definitely improve.

Last edited:
Very surprised when Kings didn't resign Thomas and opted for Collison. There's a reason why certain teams suck 99% of the time. Decisions like this is why

Mavs fans are that high on their team? Setting yourself up for disappointment.

Dallas isn't a title contender IMO, but they are an improved team.

Having Raymond Felton who is arguably the WORST starting PG in the NBA isn't much help either.

Jameer and Monta have to be the smallest starting backcourt in the NBA right now.

Phx & Okc are just as small now.
At least those two backcourts have the athleticism to make up for their shorter size. I suppose Monta makes up for it with his have it all-ness.

UNlikely Reggie is going to start and even if so, he and Russ are both 6'4 (let some NTers tell it Russ is 6'8) with a 6'8 and 7'1 wingspan respectively. More than likely, Roberson is going to start at the 2, or evne Perry Jones at 6'11.

Speaking of the Thunder, this Josh Huestis draft then stash in the D League so you don't have to pay him but 25k (instead of 80-120% of 920k) thing is starting to gain lots of traction in the NBA blogosphere, especially now that his agent has spoken on it.

I hope the NBA/NBAPA get involved. Just a total ****bag move for an organization owned by multi100millionaire to do this to save like 900k and pay him poverty wages (D League max= 25k although they do pay living expenses, per diem, etc.). It also allows the Thunder to save a roster spot and the agent admitted that he proposed/agreed to the deal prior to Huestis getting drafted (since he was by no means a first rd prospect, could have easily even gone totally undrafted), so I can see how it would be beneficial to him and he claims the Thunder/Spurs are the only team he would accept this type of deal from but still, don't like the precedent.

They should have just drafted somebody good like KJ McDaniels or CJ Wilcox there anyways inside of the exact same player they drafted last yr (Anthony Roberson) to replace damn near the exact same player who we lost to Atlanta (Thabo).

What biracial,baby hair having 6'7ish wings known for all defense and no offense are there in the 2015 draft?

And remember when Dallas fans thought Roddy Beaubois was Dwayne Wade + a jump shot? Now he's on summer league teams trying to not end up over inn Bolivia League

Last edited:
Dallas isn't a title contender IMO, but they are an improved team.

Having Raymond Felton who is arguably the WORST starting PG in the NBA isn't much help either.
Davin Harris can start. Jammer Nelson can start. Felton is really a non-factor. 

after the Jameer signing, Dallas will have one of the deepest teams in the league... 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom